Daily/Weekly Broadcasting-Schedule

Bliss

Hello!

I'm looking for a tool (or possibly - a function built into RadioBOSS, I'm not aware of) for automatic generation of a viewable, daily broadcasting-schedule, from the events on my RadioBOSS instance.
Ideally, It should be able to build a daily-schedule for the next 7 days (i.e. a week), and send it (in HTML/XML/JSON format) to a web-server.

The table should include 2 columns: broadcaster-name and/or program-name; broadcasting time-slot [start-time - end-time].

For example (a part of a single day's schedule):
Ruben's Corner.......................................................10:20 - 11:00
Moses King - Daily News....................................11:10 - 11:30
Music Time...............................................................11:45 - 12:30
David Frank - Something to Think About....13:00 - 14:00

Is there a convenient way to accomplish that?

Last edited:
You can print the existing scheduled events - click the List button and select the Print option. You can configure the printing template if needed.

Thanks much.
That's a 1st step in the required direction.

Few things are yet unclear to me:
(1) How could such a list be formed for a certain day-of-week?
(2) How could the end-time of an event be published (either by auto-calculating its duration, or by manually specifying program's typical length)?
(3) How could certain events be disregarded (e.g. music/jingles played in between programs, that shouldn't be listed on schedule)?
(4) Where would I find a complete list of the keywords supported on the template (e.g. %date, %time, %weekdays)?
(5) How could this be performed automatically (by a software), and not manually (so that output HTML could be auto-sent to a web-server)?

If, additionally, you're aware of any external tool/software that supports the above, I'd be happy to know about it.

Thanks much!

Thanks much for your feedback.

No, I don't need this for ads, but rather for making my station's (broadcasting) schedule available to my audience (in a convenient table-format).
Eventually, I'm seeking for a tool to automatically detect any change I make into my RadioBOSS events, and auto-translate it into an updated, readable schedule (sent to my web-server, on which listeners could view the schedule).

This would have given me freedom to deal merely with RadioBOSS events, and not worry about the viewable-schedule not being in-sync with them.
Currently, it seems that I'd have to self-develop such a tool.

@Bliss you can accomplish this using the API and your own code of choice, we've set this up:

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-01-24 at 06.26.14.png
    Screenshot 2021-01-24 at 06.26.14.png
    278.5 KB · Views: 258
Back