disconnects every day

vanilla

hi , i have installed on the same pc 6 times the RB , everyday when the listeners going more of 3000 on one of my channels i have disconnections for a sec or two !
can you please advise ?
I have installed different versions of RB 5.7.2.0 , 5.8.5.2 but nothing changes , my internet connection its with 200mbs with 20 upload .

Attachments

• rb vanilla.PNG
    rb vanilla.PNG
    17.3 KB · Views: 188
  • rb vanilla - fresh.PNG
    rb vanilla - fresh.PNG
    23.4 KB · Views: 205
how can i be sure ? from server side everything looks ok , no disconnections or downtime ! any suggestions ?

RadioBOSS never disconnects unless instructed to do so (e.g. you turn off broadcasting). So if unexpected disconnect happens, the cause is external to RadioBOSS - it's either connectivity failurie or something to do with the server. You say that it disconnects when it reaches 3000 listeners - this means it's likely that the server is overloaded and disconnects. You should inspect server logs to see what's wrong there.

RadioBOSS never disconnects unless instructed to do so (e.g. you turn off broadcasting). So if unexpected disconnect happens, the cause is external to RadioBOSS - it's either connectivity failurie or something to do with the server. You say that it disconnects when it reaches 3000 listeners - this means it's likely that the server is overloaded and disconnects. You should inspect server logs to see what's wrong there.
thanks !

Back