[E46] Cannot start broadcasting (output 2) Error 46 (the device is busy)

FLRMike

Hello.

Since 10:57am (Eastern) this morning, I have this error in my RadioBOSS Cloud logs:

I read other posts about this error from awhile back but it should not apply here.

I did a LIVE show this morning an there were no issue. This error began approximately 2 hours after my show ended. I am streaming from RadioBOSS cloud to Live365. There are no other connections and this is the only encoder I have on RadioBOSS Cloud. I thought maybe my encoder (BUTT) was still connected but I stopped streaming and closed the app at 9am.

I deleted the Streaming encoder information and re-entered everything, saved, then restarted the server. I also tried restarting the player. Nothing works.

My RadioBOSS Cloud server is "c25"

Please help!
Mike

I think it is Live365. Cannot do a LIVE broadcast connecting directly to them either. And, their Overview player on AutoDJ does not match the Now Playing metadata. It is also a different song playing than the other "Listen" player they have. Strange.

This error is about RadioBOSS Cloud not able to connect to some external streaming server.

I think it is Live365. Cannot do a LIVE broadcast connecting directly to them either.
Looks like they have some server issues. If their control panel offers some sort of server restart option, you can try that.

Back