Echo the playback when I turn Mic on

timgreb said:
Yes it does the same thing weather the mixing board is connected or not,  as soon as the mic goes on it does what you stated in your message.
Your PC is damaged.

It seems that you have "Stereo Mix" or "What you hear" (the exact naming can vary depending on sound card used) selected in Windows to use as input for the sound card.

To change this:

1. Open the Sound control panel applet in Windows (to open it you can click the Sound Properties button in RadioBOSS settings on Inputs tab)
2. Select Audio tab and click Volume... button in "Sound recording". Mixer window will open.
3. Select "Microphone" or "Line Input" there - depending on what sound card input you want to use. If you don't see the option you need, in the menu click Options->Properties and enable the required inputs.

You can switch inputs in Windows Mixer with MIC button pressed in RadioBOSS - this way you can test if the input you selected is correct.

Attachments

• sound.png
    sound.png
    139 KB · Views: 701
Hmmm. I am curious...
A screenshot with audio recording properties is a must in any debug session...
If it is something like in image it is possible that "Stereo Mix" cause the issue

Attachments

• stereo_mix.jpg
    stereo_mix.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 608
  • stereo_mix2.jpg
    stereo_mix2.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 632
Got it up and running thank you so much..  and I didn't mean to be so upset, now I'm bald from pulling my hair out... Thanks so much.. it was as simple as the setting in the sound card..
Tim

timgreb said:
Got it up and running thank you so much..  and I didn't mean to be so upset, now I'm bald from pulling my hair out... Thanks so much.. it was as simple as the setting in the sound card..
Tim
what about support?

Yes The Support is great, DJSOFT hit it on the spot when you sent me the info, with out upgrading Windows..
Thank you

timgreb said:
Yes The Support is great, DJSOFT hit it on the spot when you sent me the info, with out upgrading Windows..
Thank you
If you would posted a screenshot with record settings from win xp you could be saved earlier. But when someone asks you to not teach him becouse he has 36 years experience in PC... You will find great driver in Win 7 (wasapi) if you decide to make an OS upgrade. I am one  happy customer as you are. Dmitriy convinced me to change the OS and today I do not regret anything. Dmitriy rocks !

Back