Event with DTMF signal

Santiago

I tried to create an event that is triggered with a DTMF signal, but I had no luck.

I have a mobile unit and with it I want to control my station, to connect from this unit when I want. To do this, I thought to introduce the DTMF signal to the audio of the issue, but so far I have not managed to get the event to work. I do not know what I'm doing wrong.

I have a Sound Blaster Audigy card, DirectSound serving, and working with Windows XP.

How should I configure? Or this is a bug in the program?

I don't think it's a bug. For remote control it's better and more convenient to use Remote Control API: http://manual.djsoft.net/radioboss/en/remote_controlapi.htm

Thanks for the reply.

Finally I managed to run this rudimentary control system. It's as simple as configuring the sound card in ASIO mode, and continuous monitoring of the DTMF signal through the input "analog mix". The only small problem I have found is a slight delay between the transmitted audio. But it's really a pleasure to remotely control your station, and with few resources.

I'm glad you got it working. Anyway for remote control purposes consider using Remote Control API - it has more features compared to DTMF.

Back