[Facebook Live] Facebook Live streaming with RadioBOSS

e possibile avere il codice per inviare i video dentro i rtmp??? audio funziona ma vorrei che anche i video si posso vedere graize mille

is it possible to have the code to send the videos inside the rtmp ??? audio works but i wish that even the videos you can see graize a thousand

RadioBOSS doesn't support it, but you can try using a 3rd party software like OBS.

It's not needed to be installed, you only need to extract the archive.

Anyway, the procedure currently is somewhat complex, so you may wish to wait until RadioBOSS has native support for RTMP streaming.
I have been following this article, is the latest RB still require the same process or as you said future version may have native RTMP since this article is since 2018?
Thanks

Can you show how to set radioboss to connect to mixcloud live, it uses rmtp and a stream key system. I have no idea how to do it
I have followed every step, RB indicates am connected but there is nothing on Facebook, even the "On Air" light is On. see screenshot

Attachments

• Screenshot (7).png
    Screenshot (7).png
    582.4 KB · Views: 273
Maybe the streaming format is incorrect, or you need to enable something in Youtube settings. It's hard to tell, and we don't really support this so it's not guaranteed to work. We'll add native RTMP support in the future that should make this easier.

Maybe the streaming format is incorrect, or you need to enable something in Youtube settings. It's hard to tell, and we don't really support this so it's not guaranteed to work. We'll add native RTMP support in the future that should make this easier.
I wasn't streaming to youtube, my target was the audio RB is playing. ignore the youtube screen.

If you stream using the RTMP protocol, it's still the same - currently it uses ffmpeg to do the actual streaming and encoding. If it doesn't work, you should adjust the settings, probably video format is wrong.

Andama is your stream on apple Are you trying to stream to Apple IOS. RTMP is its on Softonic native format? RB uses Shoutcast and icecast streams are Mp3 not video. You are going to need a video stream. I am not sure how it RB broadcasts video content as have not used it. however manual says you can do this https://manual.djsoft.net/radioboss/en/index.html?video.htm via a output to a monitor. I am not sure if there is anything to encode them together. Patric or Dimitri are probably best to ask as there is a route for Telegram

Last edited:
Back