improvements

Does it happen with any sound file? Did you tried it on another PC - is the problem still there?

Sorry for the delay in responding ...
jingles reproduce well on another pc.
is very rare ???

Queue mode does not work on this pc (I think this may be by avast)

Do you mean you still have the same problem with jingles, when those doesn't play till the end?

About Queue mode, I don't think Avast can affect it. Please give more details on the issue.

Also make sure you're using the latest RadioBOSS version.

I use the version 4.8.2.1

I still have the same problem:
When I play jingles from the main sound card works fine, but when I use this whenever an exclusive for all the jingles are played, cut the end (I've tested on three sound cards and it is the same)

About Queue mode:
In my notebook works (although not very well, sometimes some tracks are on the list).
But on the desktop never works (this error several months ago that it detects, since then I have reinstalled windows several times, and the problem always)
As in the computer that works I have no antivirus, and in which I have to avast. I thought it might be due to the virus that somehow "blocked", this function,
In my notebook I have Windows 8 (Beta)
In the desktop Windows 7 Ultimate

Thanks!

I'll reopen the issue with jingle playback, if we could reproduce it, it will be fixed.

Regarding queue mode: when activated, it will delete tracks after next track is started. For example, the playlist looks like this:
Track1
Track2
Track3
Track4

Track1 is playing, after Track1 ends and program starts Track2, Track1 will be removed from the playlist.
And playlist will look like:
Track2
Track3
Track4

Note that tracks are not deleted if you have "Repeat" or "Repeat List" turned on.

Ok, on the subject of the jingle, if you need, we can make remote access to my pc and listen to streaming audio.

Queue mode: Thank You, sorry, the problem was that it was on repeat list. :)

Thanks!

djsoft said:
I'll reopen the issue with jingle playback, if we could reproduce it, it will be fixed.

he sent a video where you can hear as my PC is cut in the end the jingles when using a separate sound card.

http://musiccarhue.com.ar/Borrar/error%20jingles.rar

Back