improvements

nelson c

Hello, I have some new proposal with the search:
when I want to see the full list of tracks the program consumes most of the CPU, while the search is completed (despite having turned off the search mode slow on an Intel i3, takes about a minute to 30,000 tracks) meanwhile radioboss barely responds.
maybe you could go track list loading more slowly to avoid saturating the pc. also the percentage of search should be displayed below the tracks, so that while the program is loading tracks, view them easily possible in the search panel.

Another request:
Each browser tab would be useful to assign a Web startup. so have a esclusiva for each task (Facebook, sms, google, etc) and not have to type them every time you open the program.

Bug detected:
When using a separate sound card for sound effects, playback is cut before the end of the file.

Thanks!

Search shouldn't take much CPU, it's running at low priority if I remember correctly. It will be tested and improved in the future updates.

Home page for web browser tab will be in the next version.

Regarding the bug, by "sound effects" do you mean cart wall?

djsoft said:
Yes, sorry, car wall, stops playback of the files before the end when using a separate sound card.

New idea:
you can add multiple pages as sam broadcaster :D

Attachments

• sam.png
    sam.png
    103.4 KB · Views: 480
Yeah, open new tab. It will ask you what you'd like the tab to do
Playlist
Cart Wall
Web Browser

nelson c said:
djsoft said:
Yes, sorry, car wall, stops playback of the files before the end when using a separate sound card.
Hello, Thank you for the new improvements!, Searches are very fast now! :)
He forgot to correct the output independent effects panel.

Well, to use a separate card for the effects (for household purposes use a card, a sound blaster), the reproduction of the jingle stops before the end of the jingle.

I see this bug in the list and its state is "Unable to reproduce".

How much does it cut from the end? 

I just did a quick test on a short jingle and it plays fine. Perhaps you should send an example jingle to support@djsoft.net - this will help to reproduce and fix the error.

Thanks for the file. But it looks like RB plays it fine. Cart wall is set to use a different sound device. The last word heard in the file you sent is "radio" - is there anything else which RB cuts out?

No. .. okay, maybe that's the sound card.
The original file says "Somos mas radio" (we are more radio), plays RB "Somos Mas Radi"

Can you try it on another sound card? I've tried on 3 different cards and it always says "radio".

Strange :eek: ... probe with another sound card and I keep passing the same. Even change the value of the output buffer and keeps cutting tracks.
It may be that cutting principal player silences affect this?, I have it set to -23.9

Silence remover is not used for carts. Track plays to the "physical" end.

Please post a screenshot of sound card properties in RadioBOSS, maybe it'll bring some light.

Here you attached a PC remote capture of air. if you want to send to be private with management to listen to the radio, and a link to start the pc remote access, so you hear the same mistake.

Attachments

• Capture-logmein.bmp
    2.2 MB · Views: 521
until yesterday the tests were on the same PC, (listening to the sound from the mixer). Today I'm on the radio so I went to the remote access to show screenshot.

Back