indicator for scheduled events

xzsaimon16

Hello, could you add an "is ready" indicator for scheduled events in a future update?

This, for example, would help me to know when a playlist generated with the playlist generator is ready to be used.

You can use the playlist generator while scheduled event creates a playlist, there's no need to wait for it to finish.

If you want to check event status, under the scheduled events list, press List button and select "View running tasks".

I understand, but I mean that when I hit "run now" or a task to generate a playlist (playlist generator) a playlist does not show me anything to know that it was done (something like a load bar).

It could be solved by showing "gen is ready" in the log window. as shown in the capture: Command "run PlaylistGeneratorPro.exe "-preset=1" "-out=C:\Users\xzsai\OneDrive\Documents\RADIO BOSS LISTS\GEN1.m3u8"".

"View tasks in execution" does not show me the execution when generating playlist (manual)

Attachments

• Captura de pantalla 2023-09-06 224941.png
    Captura de pantalla 2023-09-06 224941.png
    44.6 KB · Views: 71
RadioBOSS doesn't track executing custom commands (even when running its own modules), so I'm afraid currently that wouldn't be possible. If output playlist didn't exist before running this command, you can check when the file is created - that means playlist generator finished.

Back