Launching jingles at a specific time and repeating them

RafalCh

Good day. I have music blocks, I would like to describe them in jingles. Each block starts at the specified time. e.g. from 12:00 to 18:00. How to set the calendar so that the selected jingle turns on at 12:00 and is activated every 10 minutes. I have the jingle off setting.

Maybe like this

1653815827949.png

I thought so too. I checked, it doesn't work. If he is programming the setting at 9:00 am, and you want the jingle to start at 12:00 every 10 minutes and end at 6:00 pm, it starts right after saving at 9:10.

I thought so too. I checked, it doesn't work. If he is programming the setting at 9:00 am, and you want the jingle to start at 12:00 every 10 minutes and end at 6:00 pm, it starts right after saving at 9:10.
You can limit the number of repetitions so different events do not overlap. RadioBOSS will calculate you when the last repeat will be so it's pretty easy to configure.

You can limit the number of repetitions so different events do not overlap. RadioBOSS will calculate you when the last repeat will be so it's pretty easy to configure.
I have entered the settings you proposed. On the next day, the jingles didn't start. The days of the week were set. The end was set to a specific time. The system is active only when you set the end date in the calendar for a few weeks. It is strange that selecting the days of the week did not affect the continuation of the setting without setting a date limit.

I solved the problem. I do not need to mark the end of the jingle emission. I did not understand the full description in the help on the program page.

Attachments

• radioboss-event2.jpg
    radioboss-event2.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 129
Back