LED Bars VU meter

Mixnetwork

Hi,

I would like to see the VU meters, but they only show up with the scheduler together, is it possible to activate the VU meter without the scheduler?
The scheduler I have in a separate window.

It's not on the scheduler tab, it's on the DSP tab. You can make it always visible from the View menu, "Mic and VY meter in the center" command.

I understand but I only want to show the led bars, now I see also Scheduler hoe do I separate this like picture?
So I only want to have the LED Bars

Attachments

• Zwischenablage01.png
    Zwischenablage01.png
    79.2 KB · Views: 66
  • Zwischenablage02.png
    Zwischenablage02.png
    4.6 KB · Views: 77
Like this, of course the black field in the right picture should not be there, I just did a cut in the Picture at the left

Attachments

• Zwischenablage01.png
    Zwischenablage01.png
    276.7 KB · Views: 62
  • Zwischenablage02.png
    Zwischenablage02.png
    213.3 KB · Views: 74
maybe you could make it so that the area where the log, microphone, the led and the scheduler and dsp etc could be moved or minimized so that only the led and the microphone remain visible

vielleicht könnte man es so machen das man den bereich wo das log, mikrofon, die led und den planer und dsp usw soweit verschieben bzw minimieren könnte das nur die led und das mikrofon sichtbar bleiben
1686827315503.png

maybe you could make it so that the area where the log, microphone, the led and the scheduler and dsp etc could be moved or minimized so that only the led and the microphone remain visible

vielleicht könnte man es so machen das man den bereich wo das log, mikrofon, die led und den planer und dsp usw soweit verschieben bzw minimieren könnte das nur die led und das mikrofon sichtbar bleiben
View attachment 13245
That is a possibillty, not perfect but anyway.
Das wäre schon möglich nicht perfekt aber ein option

I understand but I only want to show the led bars, now I see also Scheduler hoe do I separate this like picture?
So I only want to have the LED Bars
There are different tabs, if you don't want scheduler, you can switch to another tab. The whole left panel can be hidden, but this will also hide VU meter.

In the future versions, we'll add more options for VU meter location.

Back