Library Folders

mikenico

One thing that was added which I think is a great feature is the fact that one can now add inividual folders to the music library, but if I want to add say  20 in a row I would need to tick each one, The arrow up and select fuction to say a bunch of folders  does not seem to be there, can this be added or am I missing something

Attachments

• folders.jpg
    folders.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 371
mikenico said:
One thing that was added which I think is a great feature is the fact that one can now add inividual folders to the music library, but if I want to add say  20 in a row I would need to tick each one, The arrow up and select fuction to say a bunch of folders  does not seem to be there, can this be added or am I missing something
This is possible: when you click the Add Folder button (or menu command), hold Ctrl and you will be able to select multiple folders. This is available starting with RadioBOSS 5.2.

yes this I know but I have to click each folder I cannot selected a group of folders in one click that what I meant.

mikenico said:
yes this I know but I have to click each folder I cannot selected a group of folders in one click that what I meant.
This should be possible with Shift+click but it doesn't work for some reason... Bug report added. Will be fixed in the next update.

Back