Live365 broadcast

Are you sure you have the "album" filled in the tag info?
MP3 and MP3Pro is not an issue here, it's just a codec, the metadata is sent regardless of this...

I think you should contack the Live365 support about this, so they'll check the logs. Probably, they're displaying only allowed genres, and when you send genre out of this list - it is not displayed.

I am having the same problem with some of our albums not being known,which inturn makes Live365 not list our station.  I have contacted Live365 for support and was wondering if there was any update on your end for the problem?

WRCM said:
I am having the same problem with some of our albums not being known,which inturn makes Live365 not list our station.  I have contacted Live365 for support and was wondering if there was any update on your end for the problem?
How are you transferring album info to the Live365 server? And if their support responded, let me know what they said about it.

nyankee said:
Is anyone having issues with album being transferred to live 365? I set up the http and stream is good, but some album names transfer a lot don't, only artist and song so i get delisted alot. i use mp3, i am about to use mp3pro to see if it fixes something.
As an aside (perhaps), we find that Live365 doesn't like any diacritics -- accents, umlauts, etc.  If one appears in the artist, title, or album fields then often no information for that track will be processed by Live365 -- it just "skips" over the song in their logs and on their display.

dashford said:
nyankee said:
Is anyone having issues with album being transferred to live 365? I set up the http and stream is good, but some album names transfer a lot don't, only artist and song so i get delisted alot. i use mp3, i am about to use mp3pro to see if it fixes something.
As an aside (perhaps), we find that Live365 doesn't like any diacritics -- accents, umlauts, etc.  If one appears in the artist, title, or album fields then often no information for that track will be processed by Live365 -- it just "skips" over the song in their logs and on their display.
If Live365 doesn't support UTF8 encoding, you should switch the encoding in the HTTP GET request to ANSI. The umlauts may become lost because of it (eg. ? will become o), but at least title will be displayed.

Back