Minimum and maximum bpm

Sasa Grbic

Hello. I scanned all the songs in the library to calculate the bpm. Now how do I know which is the minimum bpm and which is the maximum, so that I can play with it in the playlist generator and get good playlists aligned to the rhythm? Best regards.

Hello. I scanned all the songs in the library to calculate the bpm. Now how do I know which is the minimum bpm and which is the maximum, so that I can play with it in the playlist generator and get good playlists aligned to the rhythm? Best regards.
You can add those tracks to Music Library and sort by BPM column.

How do I sort songs with the help of a screen reader? I don't see an option for sorting anywhere in the library menus?

How do I sort songs with the help of a screen reader? I don't see an option for sorting anywhere in the library menus?
Please press Shift+Menu key, then select "Sort" and in submenu there will be a list of columns.

It's called either Menu key or Application key. Press it with Shift to get access to the header menu, where sorting options are located.

It's called either Menu key or Application key. Press it with Shift to get access to the header menu, where sorting options are located.

This command only works in the main RadioBoss window. When I press it in the music library, only the classic menu opens, which I get like when I press the application button itself. Is it possible to change this command to shift plus windows key so that it does not conflict with the right click?

Last edited:
I was able to sort by bpm with the help of another person. What does it mean when a song has bpm -1? I have a lot of songs with this bpm and they have different tempos.

I was able to sort by bpm with the help of another person. What does it mean when a song has bpm -1? I have a lot of songs with this bpm and they have different tempos.
It means that it was unable to detect BPM for this song. It sets a non-zero value to mark that a track was checked (so that it's not processed again in the future when you run BPM scan again).

Use Mixmaster BPM Analyser (https://www.mixmeister.com/bpm-analyzer.html) its brilliant you can drop a whole folder into it without it failing . and copy back paste in track tool, we have noticed some mp3 drop bpm detection -1 in 100bpm area it an also be improved by placing end on the track, but this is not certain.

It means that it was unable to detect BPM for this song. It sets a non-zero value to mark that a track was checked (so that it's not processed again in the future when you run BPM scan again).

I have about 1000 such songs. Is there anything I can do with them so that the RB can detect the BPM?

No sorry Sasa that is nothing try 48K you just have to sit do it in my opinion 500 a day start now and it won't be so bad, good luck.

No sorry Sasa that is nothing try 48K you just have to sit do it in my opinion 500 a day start now and it won't be so bad, good luck.
That software is probably not accessible to screen readers and I don't really have a lot of time to spare for it.

I tried this Mix meister bpm analyzer. He seems to only see mp3 files and my collection is in m4a aac format so he can't help me.

Back