More Audio Processing For Radio Boss Cloud

TBN Radio

Kindly look in to adding More Audio Processing for RBC, The Normalization is Not 100% accurate, Came across songs which are still sounding low and some which are loud even after applying the Normalization. It is bit difficult to manually adjust them as There are so Many tracks that are to be adjust.

More Audio Processing Might fix The Issue. It will be good if such processing will be added to RBC

Thanks

The Normalization is Not 100% accurate, Came across songs which are still sounding low and some which are loud even after applying the Normalization
It uses EBUR128 algorithm to detect loudness, it's one of the best out there. You can manually adjust the level for each track from the tag editor (in Media).

Ya, i have tried that as well, But when it comes to adjusting it Manually it’s quite a lot of files that are to be adjusted & finding out what’s the exact db amount for the tracks is another issue.

If Stereo Tool or Something Similar could be added to RBC it will be perfect

Ya, i have tried that as well, But when it comes to adjusting it Manually it’s quite a lot of files that are to be adjusted & finding out what’s the exact db amount for the tracks is another issue.
That either means that the normalization algorithm doesn't work for your tracks for some reason... Or if you feel that all tracks sound lower then you can simply adjust the target level.

If Stereo Tool or Something Similar could be added to RBC it will be perfect
I don't think this will happen, there are both licensing and technical issues. For instance, StereoTool requires lots of CPU to operate that will mean accounts with this option will be a lot more expensive.

In Media you can select the file and press the Tag Editor button to change the track parameters, including playback level.

Here are few free EQ VST plugins you can try out with Radioboss

7Q

Overtone GEQ

CompEQ

Broadcast - This one was designed for internet radio stations in mind

Voxengo Marvel GEQ

Stardust - I have used this one and it is decent

I am currently using Stereo Tool is good settings

Back