Move track in Playlist

nelson c

Hi Dmitry, I have the following request:
I'm about to start a reorganization of my playlists, and is a bit tedious: cut, move pesata?a to go to the destination list, hitting the track and return to the tab to anerior rework. so again and again

I would like a function to move tracks between playlist without needing to cut and paste.

I thought about an option in the drop down menu to be an option to move. and can select the destination tab. (I'd also like to see the name of the list that is loaded in that tab to avoid mistakes).

And another issue:
How many days remain before the departure of RB 5.2 Beta? I can not wait more  ;D

Attachments

• Sin t?tulo.png
    Sin t?tulo.png
    85.6 KB · Views: 404
nelson c said:
Hi Dmitry, I have the following request:
I'm about to start a reorganization of my playlists, and is a bit tedious: cut, move pesata?a to go to the destination list, hitting the track and return to the tab to anerior rework. so again and again

I would like a function to move tracks between playlist without needing to cut and paste.

I thought about an option in the drop down menu to be an option to move. and can select the destination tab. (I'd also like to see the name of the list that is loaded in that tab to avoid mistakes).
It should be added in one of the next updates.

nelson c said:
How many days remain before the departure of RB 5.2 Beta? I can not wait more  ;D
It should be soon, most likely withing a week.

Back