MUSICAL DATABASE

radium98

Hi guys i wanna ask about the musical database there is an option that say

scan tracks and remove silence i have a batch of song for test purposes only i have tried in with that option and i still have gap while i have disabled all the crossfades and also the gap killer to notice the effect of scan and remove silence any advice.
mABDzGi.jpg

@Dmitry very soon .Sorry.

Attachments

• media lib.JPG
    media lib.JPG
    67.1 KB · Views: 400
Hi, I have a question with this function, that takes into account the values ??set from RadioBOSS to remove silences?, I would like to try it, but I want to make sure this does not change my files and then affecting the crossfader

radium98 said:
scan tracks and remove silence i have a batch of song for test purposes only i have tried in with that option and i still have gap while i have disabled all the crossfades and also the gap killer to notice the effect of scan and remove silence any advice.
This function just sets the information in tags (Start/End marks), it doesn't modify the actual file contents. The tracks has to be played in RadioBOSS if you want those settings to have effect.

nelson c said:
Hi, I have a question with this function, that takes into account the values ??set from RadioBOSS to remove silences?, I would like to try it, but I want to make sure this does not change my files and then affecting the crossfader
Yes, it uses the Gap Killer settings from RadioBOSS (Settings->Playback->Miscellaneous). You can try it on a small subset of files to make sure it works as you need.

Back