(N.) how can i do this thing ??

NICKY G DJ

I would have a series of doubts if someone can help me:

1. I cut and prepared a perfect LOOP file, saved in * .ogg so as to keep the cut clean and precise, I imported it into a well cart and looped. the result? bad it feels the net detachment when the loop starts again. how can I solve if you can ??

2. How can I manage daily directories generated by downloaded files with automatic download? or rather I explain myself ... I would like to create the horoscope, the weather, the news ...

• a) download everything OK ... for the horoscope I have 12 files with the same name that will be downloaded automatically ...
  • b) how should I create the sequence ?? how can I make a mini list where I put a signature, horoscope 1, horoscope 2, horoscope 3 ... final signature ... ??
    sequencing the horoscope files you hear the detachment and the attack is not very fluid ... (if I mount them with adobe audition removing the small empty spaces, you feel great) ...
  • c) is it possible to put a background base in loop and to overlap the parts of the voice tracks in sequence above and the loop stops playing at the end of the last voice track?
  • d) downloading files for NEWS automatically, then every day the files will have different lengths, can I decide at random that the file always sounds by cutting 10 seconds at the beginning of the file and 10 seconds at the end?

3. I was not able to make the request of the songs work through the website, could someone help me?

4. Is it possible to convert a database from MBSTUDIO?

thanks <3

NICKY G DJ said:
1. I cut and prepared a perfect LOOP file, saved in * .ogg so as to keep the cut clean and precise, I imported it into a well cart and looped. the result? bad it feels the net detachment when the loop starts again. how can I solve if you can ??
Please specify what RadioBOSS version you use. If possible, please also send audio file to support@djsoft.net, we'll test the loop feature here.

NICKY G DJ said:
2. How can I manage daily directories generated by downloaded files with automatic download? or rather I explain myself ... I would like to create the horoscope, the weather, the news ...
You can schedule automatic download using the scheduler (click the Wizard button in the event window and select the Download option.
If the files are named always the same, you can prepare a playlist that lists those files in the needed order, then schedule it to play when you need.
You can read more about the scheduler here: http://manual.djsoft.net/radioboss/en/scheduling_playback.htm

NICKY G DJ said:
c) is it possible to put a background base in loop and to overlap the parts of the voice tracks in sequence above and the loop stops playing at the end of the last voice track?
Currently this is not possible.

NICKY G DJ said:
d) downloading files for NEWS automatically, then every day the files will have different lengths, can I decide at random that the file always sounds by cutting 10 seconds at the beginning of the file and 10 seconds at the end?
If those 10 seconds are silence, then they will be removed automatically. But if now, then RadioBOSS can't do it.

NICKY G DJ said:
3. I was not able to make the request of the songs work through the website, could someone help me?
We have a song request demo script here: https://www.djsoft.net/smf/index.php/topic,5168.0.html

NICKY G DJ said:
4. Is it possible to convert a database from MBSTUDIO?
No, and also the way the software works is different, so it's usually easier to setup everything from scratch.

Back