"next" command

nelson c

Hello Dmitry,
Interesting new feature "CueNextOnEnd", I would like to apply it on events that are executed without being added to the queue.
Is there a way to do this, I tried adding the command to the list that is inserted, but it is not supported.

Thanks

Yes, currently this command is not supported inside a playlist or multi-action event that also contains tracks or playlists. It can be scheduled as a separate event. I'll see what can be done to improve this, maybe the limitation to run it inside a playlist will be lifted.

I found with the most recent update that CueNextOnEnd does not work when inserted in the scheduler as an event but it does work when inserted as a multiple followed by a track. Is this by design or a bug?

I found with the most recent update that CueNextOnEnd does not work when inserted in the scheduler as an event but it does work when inserted as a multiple followed by a track. Is this by design or a bug?
This command doesn't work when it's in the playlist, it only works if it's a single command in the event, or it's a multi-action event and this command is the first action. This is a limitation.

I have no idea how I'm supposed to do that.
Perhaps a tip to make some more videos with explanations of new functions.
That would be easier for many.

Greeting
Kevin

Hello Dmitry, I have the following command
next 10000 CueNextOnEnd
The command fades out the current track, but after finishing the fade and starting the new track, the track that ended is heard again at full level for approximately half a second.
This is not new, it happens approximately 40% of the time, but it is quite messy on the air.

Hello Dmitry, I have the following command

The command fades out the current track, but after finishing the fade and starting the new track, the track that ended is heard again at full level for approximately half a second.
This is not new, it happens approximately 40% of the time, but it is quite messy on the air.
1710111677162.png

Thank you, this will be checked.

We have also experienced this problem and avoid using the command at the moment...
Does it always happen or only occasionally?

Back