No Art Work Showing

DJ Chris

Hi Everyone,
Is anyone else having the problem which I have had now for several days as I can't seem to shift it, it's not showing the current playing track artwork it only shows the default, as the one you put in place as your station logo.
Now I have been all around the houses as I haven't made any adjustments so I'v done the following, cleared cache on PC, re-added the widget, and checked all the settings with still no luck.
Has anybody got any extra ideas to try????

Thanks in advance
DJ Chris.

Something different to think about??
So why is my artwork being uploaded to my Picture folder on my PC and not being uploaded to the Radio Page????? Have seen this happen every time a new track gets played.
Any ideas guys?

Is anyone else having the problem which I have had now for several days as I can't seem to shift it, it's not showing the current playing track artwork it only shows the default, as the one you put in place as your station logo.
Did you change anything in the computer before it stopped working? Did you update RadioBOSS version?

So why is my artwork being uploaded to my Picture folder on my PC and not being uploaded to the Radio Page????? Have seen this happen every time a new track gets played.
The artwork is saved to the path as configured in the Settings: https://manual.djsoft.net/radioboss/en/log_files___reports.htm

Hi,
Not that I know of, using 6.3.3.0. with no problems (which is up to date) until a few days ago. Have changed the artwork several times in the 'Reports' section but still the same.
I use software that uploads artwork automatically as each track is played to my Facebook Radio page and the artwork is fine there
Do you think a restore on PC would be advisable?

Please specify where the artwork does not work. If you select a track in the playlist, does it show the correct artwork in the Track Information panel?

Back