No recalculation time for PGPro

P

pety

I observed that when I add tracks - anywhere in playlist, after when playlist was created with PGPro - , or change order/position of tracks in playlist RB does not recalculate time for Start time column. I always have to use "Calculate start time..." function to recalculate time in playlist. The basic Playlist generator was better for this situation/issue.

Using "Recalculate start time..." 3-4 times when create a playlist is a very big time consuming and frustration. I would like to improve that function, to :
  • automaticaly recalculate time every time
  • when a track is added in playlist (after playlist was created with PGpro) and
  • when change order/position of tracks in playlist.
That will be great if you will do it.

Thanks a lot Dmitri and RB Team.

pety said:
The basic Playlist generator was better for this situation/issue.
Both playlist generators share the same "Export to player" engine. So they work exactly the same in the regard of track exporting to the RB playlist. After tracks are inserted, program doesn't care anymore from where those tracks were added.

pety said:
It already does all of this.
It calculates time from the track on which you've right-clicked and selected "Calculate start time..." - if you delete this track, the calculation won't occur anymore until you use "Calculate..." again. If you move the track to, say, 10th position, time calculation will be performed from the 10th position of playlist. Start time for the first 9 tracks will be cleared.

djsoft said:
pety said:
The basic Playlist generator was better for this situation/issue.
Both playlist generators share the same "Export to player" engine. So they work exactly the same in the regard of track exporting to the RB playlist. After tracks are inserted, program doesn't care anymore from where those tracks were added.

pety said:
It already does all of this.
It calculates time from the track on which you've right-clicked and selected "Calculate start time..." - if you delete this track, the calculation won't occur anymore until you use "Calculate..." again. If you move the track to, say, 10th position, time calculation will be performed from the 10th position of playlist. Start time for the first 9 tracks will be cleared.
I'll make a video capture to see it "in action". Hope to be soon.

Back