RadioBOSS 7.0.1.5 beta (2/12/2024)

HMMMM

Ok I downloaded the x64 version immediately it stopped the sound recorder filling up the log:
075afce9b1acf6e51a1568738822b721.png

Secondly, I tried generating playlist three times. Application Error does not occur Bravo đź‘Ź

Thirdly Now it seems no to add them at all to coming up next and play them when you select in the schedule 'insert as Play List Type These appear but disappear after not reaching coming up next and do not play.
7b93610cbef56f9d1802fe4ff014011f.png

I tried adding a new schedule you can no longer add a schedule directory in the first box it seems to want a filename. I went into the wizard and tis added it created this and volumes sounded better but you still could not switch to 'Regular Playlist Tracks" as they don't get played in shuffle play. I think also the lower volumes have changed to 'Regular Playlist Tracks" in shuffle play. However, with Shuffle Play on the scheduler does play tracks when Insert as Scheduled Track is chosen. Tis is differnt than before.

If You have Generate random playlist from directory every 2 hours, it does not put the playlist in the active playlist active tab window selected but the one the music is playing in wiping out existing playlist. Pressing 'Run Now' does not reset the counter to 2 hours and in my case selected 17mins or 15 mins totally random start. mean it will only play 17 or 15 mins.

Command "getrandomplaylist C:\My Music\Playlists"

Last edited:
There are missing "auto intro" entries the record is not being kept. I have some missing, but the directory structure is there and there is no export can you add a sort by name, to make sure these are not duplicated. There is also an additional box that doesn't seem to do anything:
078d7ac4bd429234973d56fbd1854314.png

Ok I downloaded the x64 version immediately it stopped the sound recorder filling up the log:
From the error messages it looks like it's not able to write to the locations you have specified. Please check the path where the recording is supposed to be saved.

Thirdly Now it seems no to add them at all to coming up next and play them when you select in the schedule 'insert as Play List Type These appear but disappear after not reaching coming up next and do not play.
Those tracks seem all be marked as voice tracks. In this case, mixing will be a mess. Looks like all those tracks are played together, or something similar happens. You should check the Logs to see what happens.

I tried adding a new schedule you can no longer add a schedule directory in the first box it seems to want a filename. I went into the wizard and tis added it created this and volumes sounded better but you still could not switch to 'Regular Playlist Tracks" as they don't get played in shuffle play.
A directory can be selected from the Wizard, or you can input it manually. It's worked like this for at least 10+ years, nothing was changed in this beta there.
"Insert as regular tracks" will not prevent Shuffle from working.

However, with Shuffle Play on the scheduler does play tracks when Insert as Scheduled Track is chosen. Tis is differnt than before.
When scheduled tracks are inserted, they always play in order, it's always been like this.

If You have Generate random playlist from directory every 2 hours, it does not put the playlist in the active playlist active tab window selected but the one the music is playing in wiping out existing playlist.
Scheduled events are inserted into the active tab - the one from which playback occurs, this is not necessarily the one you have open. You can work with one playlist and playback happen from the other.

Command "getrandomplaylist C:\My Music\Playlists"
Looks like you're not generating a playlist, but select one of the existing playlists.

There are missing "auto intro" entries the record is not being kept. I have some missing, but the directory structure is there and there is no export can you add a sort by name, to make sure these are not duplicated. There is also an additional box that doesn't seem to do anything:
This button clones the Auto Intro rule.

From the error messages it looks like it's not able to write to the locations you have specified. Please check the path where the recording is supposed to be saved.

Those tracks seem all be marked as voice tracks. In this case, mixing will be a mess. Looks like all those tracks are played together, or something similar happens. You should check the Logs to see what happens.

A directory can be selected from the Wizard, or you can input it manually. It's worked like this for at least 10+ years, nothing was changed in this beta there.
"Insert as regular tracks" will not prevent Shuffle from working.

When scheduled tracks are inserted, they always play in order, it's always been like this.
They were all set up property this update changed them to roaming profile on all I had to reset everyone. This might be Windows 11.
They are all set voice on a single File Type now it was better but have noticed some distorting.
Scheduled events are inserted into the active tab - the one from which playback occurs, this is not necessarily the one you have open. You can work with one playlist and playback happen from the other.

Looks like you're not generating a playlist, but select one of the existing playlists.

This button clones the Auto Intro rule.

It didn't insert it on the tab I had open, but inserted into the playing one. My Lush shuffle off 2000+ songs. It's not generating a playlist, I have over 1700+ playlists in my playlist folder.

The button on Auto Intro didn't do anything which I could observe. It did used to clone. There is approximately 408 Folders to date for Auto Entry Random Play with 1,815 File. It works flawlessly. I don't think there is that many in Auto Intro but should be as they were inserted piece meal. I can't check or verify them as there in random order and are not many functions on screen to control it is it stored somewhere else.

I just had a perfect load of 2 hours. The issues are not the constant running play, but when you press 'Run Now' it starts the timer less than 2 hours which cuts that short play list short sometimes 17mins. I can't find anything to change this here is my screen perhaps I have something not set:

5f960bf580f9ccd0b8fa8d85dcb53bb4.png

They were all set up property this update changed them to roaming profile on all I had to reset everyone. This might be Windows 11.
They are all set voice on a single File Type now it was better but have noticed some distorting.
Settings storage location did not change. It was always in the roaming appdata folder, I guess for 15 years, or even more. This is definitely now new.

It didn't insert it on the tab I had open, but inserted into the playing one.
This is how it's supposed to work.

I just had a perfect load of 2 hours. The issues are not the constant running play, but when you press 'Run Now' it starts the timer less than 2 hours which cuts that short play list short sometimes 17mins. I can't find anything to change this here is my screen perhaps I have something not set:
When you use the Run Now button, it may skip the next scheduled launch - it depends on how the option is set, press the down arrow near the Run Now button to control this.

When you use the Run Now button, it may skip the next scheduled launch - it depends on how the option is set, press the down arrow near the Run Now button to control this.
I asked you to have a look at the schedule image and inform me what wrong.

There is a BUG when switching on or of the scheduler if its switch on after being withed off none of the window area is enabled. You have to click in that window before you can pres. anything on it or the buttons. This particularly happens when RB starts-up with the field on without a cross in it.

The If Run Now was used, NowPlaying can not be updated: Cannot create file "C:\Program Files\RadioBOSS\nowplaying.xml". Access is denied

I asked you to have a look at the schedule image and inform me what wrong.
There's nothing "wrong" I guess. A usual event. If it doesn't do what you want it to do, you can read more about the options there:

There is a BUG when switching on or of the scheduler if its switch on after being withed off none of the window area is enabled. You have to click in that window before you can pres. anything on it or the buttons. This particularly happens when RB starts-up with the field on without a cross in it.
Well, this also doesn't happen here. A lot (almost all) of "bugs" that you report, do not reproduce. I'm inclined to think that all those issues happen on your computer only and nowhere else.

The If Run Now was used, NowPlaying can not be updated: Cannot create file "C:\Program Files\RadioBOSS\nowplaying.xml". Access is denied
Run Now does not affect "nowplaying", those things are completely separate and unrelated. You write to "Program Files" folder which is by default read-only for user mode applications, that's why the "Access denied" error.

All historical playlists will not play as the offset has change to my playlist directory not my music directory. This means none of them play.

There's nothing "wrong" I guess. A usual event. If it doesn't do what you want it to do, you can read more about the options there:

Well, this also doesn't happen here. A lot (almost all) of "bugs" that you report, do not reproduce. I'm inclined to think that all those issues happen on your computer only and nowhere else.

Run Now does not affect "nowplaying", those things are completely separate and unrelated. You write to "Program Files" folder which is by default read-only for user mode applications, that's why the "Access denied" error.
The problems occur because you have not tested this which :

d5071ff2c921081069c524b921bfc325.png

I have also provided you evidence of the not being the case i have re-installed RB yesterday to be sure that that was current. The Run ow does not put up 2hrs in countdown.

Historical playlists will not play as it is looking for music in playlist folder as \ not music folder. which was \ This creates the red line pissing file you observed https://i.gyazo.com/f60feec8a45ccb5c8877aaa36a2f10d0.png?

The error was caused in trying to write to c:\programfiles\RadioBoss\ You write to "Program Files" folder which is by default read-only for user mode applications, that's why the "Access denied"

Last edited:
DimitrI also thought XML Report Save of \nowplaying.xml in reports UTF8BOM would save image graphics n XML file?

Is there also a feature coming up to read the next three song artists and use them to locate the relevant artist into a playlist .

Th changes I made to the Duration of 2 hours did not work with the 'Run Now' made the event length 27 minutes not 2 hours when we can have a fix for this, please?
daad620f594e1f9ae7db3cfc2c504e07.png

I am also not sure if the Run Now is running the Sweeper on the event. I have noticed this not coming out I checked the Repeat protection and disabled it. I will update on this.

I tried searching by tags to Generate a Playlist I do not think the tag search finds genre with breaks ; as breaks or, in genre.

Back