RadioBOSS 7.0.1.5 beta (2/12/2024)

Starting a scheduled playlist does not change the file name for the playlist tab, this is by design.

It generally does the same thing, really, there's only one part of the code that starts events. "Run Now" has some minor differences, that's all.

Looks like a problem with the server, if it can't handle two fopen() calls. Not our problem to solve, I'm sorry.

It's not really simple, as this will require synchronizing those actions, and this makes things very complex. I'm not sure it's worth it.
You said this would be in the BOM XML in this next version export is not. I am getting the feeling you don't want to fix any of this I can only assume you are not testing on windows 11.

Starting a scheduled playlist does not change the file name for the playlist tab, this is by design.

It generally does the same thing, really, there's only one part of the code that starts events. "Run Now" has some minor differences, that's all.

Looks like a problem with the server, if it can't handle two fopen() calls. Not our problem to solve, I'm sorry.

It's not really simple, as this will require synchronizing those actions, and this makes things very complex. I'm not sure it's worth it.
how can this be complex not sending the command until the ftp has completed? As above you don't want to fix this. There have been many changes to the internet since your simple push php with parameters on them worked internet security and complex routers now block this activity.

You said this would be in the BOM XML in this next version export is not. I am getting the feeling you don't want to fix any of this I can only assume you are not testing on windows 11.
What is there to fix, what's not working in Windows 11?

how can this be complex not sending the command until the ftp has completed? As above you don't want to fix this. There have been many changes to the internet since your simple push php with parameters on them worked internet security and complex routers now block this activity.
Nothing is blocked, this is a regular request, there are no problems with it. If some odd router blocks it, it's this router's problem.

Nope I informed you all Google routers on the internet block passing of parameters that are not from the originating site this is why we asked you for XML which still needs %artwork and %lyrics in it to be added. The new lyrics in RB are great Ditri love them.

The point of the question for the new notification check box was to activate the PHP file instead of it running on a timer on server that takes up more CPU recourses when this could be a simple push to sql_add.php activate when the ftp transfer had completed sending data. This way the SQL would be entered no extra timer to update SQL. So just to load the list of files and the icon on a timer in browser. In programing always keep it simple.

Well i sent you what they said you ignored it but i can resend it to you what they said as it was the case on all websites I tried.

The point of the question for the new notification check box was to activate the PHP file instead of it running on a timer on server that takes up more CPU recourses when this could be a simple push to sql_add.php activate when the ftp transfer had completed sending data. This way the SQL would be entered no extra timer to update SQL. So just to load the list of files and the icon on a timer in browser. In programing always keep it simple.

It no longer functions yes am aware they are disabled; they don't function after the FTP has executed. They don't carry variables to web site its why I have been asking for update. i have tried this on more than five sites. Its why you put in XML !

It no longer functions yes am aware they are disabled; they don't function after the FTP has executed. They don't carry variables to web site its why I have been asking for update. i have tried this on more than five sites. Its why you put in XML !
FTP and HTTP requests work independently. There are no problems with variables.

well, they all said the something i guess yours works as it local to your machine or using different system connection to sql

Back