PLGen Pro Filters - Date Added

tomimatko

One suggestion – could the PLGen Pro Filters include the option "Date Added - Numbers of days ago"? This way, I could easily create a category that always contains songs that are, for example, one year old, or six months old, etc. Currently, I use "Years from-to," but since I have many categories, it becomes tedious to constantly change the years (and it's limited only to years). I also have a solution with the "New" tag, but this way would be much easier and more automated.

Perhaps, as a filter in the Music Library, add 'Date added - Number of days ago.' This way, I can always see how many songs I have that are old within a selected period.

For PLGen Pro and Music Library a good option for radios that play more new songs.

One suggestion – could the PLGen Pro Filters include the option "Date Added - Numbers of days ago"? This way, I could easily create a category that always contains songs that are, for example, one year old, or six months old, etc.
I think that would be possible using the Priority Rules. The idea is when track's priority is zero (or less) it's removed. To leave only "old" tracks, add a rule: "Date added", "less than", input the number of days (e.g. 365) - decrease priority by 100. This will completely remove tracks that were added less than a year ago (provided there are no other rules that will increase its priority to become larger than 0). This is better than filter by year because operates in relative values so you won't need to modify it each year.

Perhaps, as a filter in the Music Library, add 'Date added - Number of days ago.' This way, I can always see how many songs I have that are old within a selected period.
In Music Library you can sort by Date Added column to see older track at top/bottom of the list.

This with Priority Rules is excellent. I didn't know that -100 completely disables the song. So far, I've been handling the New Songs category with the tag NEW. At a certain time, I would add or remove these tag. But I also have Auto Intro that would activate with the tag NEW, and since that is no longer present, Auto Intro doesn't activate. So the question is: can something like in the Category Priority Rule "Date added - less/more days" be inserted into the Auto Intro Rule in Condition?

So the question is: can something like in the Category Priority Rule "Date added - less/more days" be inserted into the Auto Intro Rule in Condition?
In the Auto Intro rules you can use "Added (days ago)" condition which will have the same result. It's available since RadioBOSS 7.0.

I think that would be possible using the Priority Rules. The idea is when track's priority is zero (or less) it's removed. To leave only "old" tracks, add a rule: "Date added", "less than", input the number of days (e.g. 365) - decrease priority by 100. This will completely remove tracks that were added less than a year ago (provided there are no other rules that will increase its priority to become larger than 0). This is better than filter by year because operates in relative values so you won't need to modify it each year.

In Music Library you can sort by Date Added column to see older track at top/bottom of the list.
Hello, I have always had the doubt about what is the range that the priority rule handles?

0 to 100? or 0 to 1000?
When the priority is decreased, is it set to 100 or -100?

When I want to increase the priority, I indicate the maximum that the box allows me. (I don't know if it is correct)

Back