Overlaying Time announcement not fading playlist

howebzar

I have set up a timed announcement hourly to run over the top of the playlist. It scheduled fine, but the "Set playlist volume" slider doesn't seem to have any effect (and the pause playlist seems to happen after the event, but I don't intend to pause the playlist, it was just a test)

I just try it with "Run Now" button and none of this you saying is happened. It`s faded OK and Paused OK too.
Will wait for a real event to see when time is come. My time anounce is set to half an hourly.

Original time was come up and Time anounce IS fading the volume of the playlist on my side! Works here . I don`t believe it`s only on hourly anouncments :)

Do you have some other event  on the same time ? Look cafefuly on this.few events on one time ?

howebzar said:
I have set up a timed announcement hourly to run over the top of the playlist. It scheduled fine, but the "Set playlist volume" slider doesn't seem to have any effect (and the pause playlist seems to happen after the event, but I don't intend to pause the playlist, it was just a test)
The bug confirmed - thanks for reporting!

klinsoft said:
I just try it with "Run Now" button and none of this you saying is happened. It`s faded OK and Paused OK too.
Will wait for a real event to see when time is come. My time anounce is set to half an hourly.\
A quick test here revealed that the bug indeed exists in the latest update (5.1.0.4)...

I don`t know .. my slider for "set playlist volume" was working just good in a time anouncement. Pause checkbox too.But if you say it`s confirmed ...

I see a bit difference . When i set time anounce at half an hour (played every **:30 and **:00) and compare the time estimated for playing it(Run in) and the clock time till next full hour(under the clock) , there is ONE second difference ?! Why? or is this a bug ?

klinsoft said:
I see a bit difference . When i set time anounce at half an hour (played every **:30 and **:00) and compare the time estimated for playing it(Run in) and the clock time till next full hour(under the clock) , there is ONE second difference ?! Why? or is this a bug ?
It happens sometimes because of floating point number rounding.

Back