Playlist generator

P

pety

I would like that the first criterion of selected tracks in Playlist generator to be Playcount. I would like, when I create a music playlist by 30 or 60 minutes, to be selected that tracks wich were played less then the others.

pety said:
I would like that the first criterion of selected tracks in Playlist generator to be Playcount. I would like, when I create a music playlist by 30 or 60 minutes, to be selected that tracks wich were played less then the others.
Is that possible? It does exist and I don't know about it?

pety said:
pety said:
It doesn't exist yet...
Sorry I didn't answer - I was checking the request list to see if the featue was already there (it was :)).

djsoft said:
pety said:
pety said:
It doesn't exist yet...
Sorry I didn't answer - I was checking the request list to see if the featue was already there (it was.
Thanks for the answer. I know that you are very busy. :)

pety said:

I just remember this request. Thanks  :)

Is this request still in process? I have a library of over 1058 shows and would love (almost kind of need) to be able to generate a playlist that draws from either shows with lower play counts or hasn't been played in the last 60 days.

Just checking. Love the software.

Back