Problem when I started Radioboss

Jay33

Hello pety, I just opened radioboss there awhile ago and noticed the way I had configured my player was missing and it went back to the normal way when you install radioboss. I then went to profile and clicked on default and nothing then on irish country radio and nothing then clicked on default again and it restored it the way i layed out my player but on the history this message came up in red.

Access violation at address 00544940 in module 'radioboss.exe'. Read of address 00000010.

Whats causing this.

You should make a backup of the old settings of RB and then to import them at the new installed RB.
Some questions:
  • Did you make backup?
  • Did you install the stable version of RB in a different location or overwriten the old one?
  • How do you make the broadcast: with or without mixer board?
  • In the mixer board case, did you make the right cable connection? (Have you seen the video tutorial of James Toton?)
After you answer at this questions youl'll have a good panorama of the problem.
I'll help you after your investigation :)

Hello pety, yes i did was james video and found the site very helpful and yes I have my connections the very same as james says on the video and anyway I now have the mic problem solved. I did not make a backup and all I done yesterday with the "Radioboss Advanced was to enter the licence key and restarted in the Radioboss and it reverted to the Standard version. It seems to be ok now its starting normally the way I configured the player interface.

Jay33 said:
Hello pety, yes i did was james video and found the site very helpful and yes I have my connections the very same as james says on the video and anyway I now have the mic problem solved. I did not make a backup and all I done yesterday with the "Radioboss Advanced was to enter the licence key and restarted in the Radioboss and it reverted to the Standard version. It seems to be ok now its starting normally the way I configured the player interface.
Cool. Have a nice broadcasting.

Jay33 said:
Hello pety, I just opened radioboss there awhile ago and noticed the way I had configured my player was missing and it went back to the normal way when you install radioboss. I then went to profile and clicked on default and nothing then on irish country radio and nothing then clicked on default again and it restored it the way i layed out my player but on the history this message came up in red.

Access violation at address 00544940 in module 'radioboss.exe'. Read of address 00000010.

Whats causing this.
Please click Settings->Open Settings Folder and send all the bugreport_*.txt files to support@djsoft.net - by fining this error we'll make the software better.

Back