RadioBoss 4.7.2 and 4.7.3 Crash

NounosSon

Today RadioBoss 4.7.2 crashed after 3 days of operation. I upgraded to RadioBoss 4.7.3 and after 2-3 hours it crashed. I have switched back to [...] and will be using it until this issue is fully fixed. Do you have any idea what is causing these crashes? 

Attachments

• RadioBoss Crash 7-4-12.png
    RadioBoss Crash 7-4-12.png
    173.3 KB · Views: 503
Hello, another the error occurs when clicking play in crossfader editor. (v4.7.3.1)
another bug. buttons do not work back in the wizard transmission

Attachments

• error RB.png
    error RB.png
    353.5 KB · Views: 464
NounosSon said:
Today RadioBoss 4.7.2 crashed after 3 days of operation. I upgraded to RadioBoss 4.7.3 and after 2-3 hours it crashed. I have switched back to [...] and will be using it until this issue is fully fixed. Do you have any idea what is causing these crashes? 
Probably it's the waveform display for "Now playing", another user experienced the problem with it... You can try switching it to "Spectrum" or turn it off (Settings->View->On Air Visualization).

nelson c said:
Hello, another the error occurs when clicking play in crossfader editor. (v4.7.3.1)
another bug.
This is already in the bug list and will be fixed shortly.

nelson c said:
buttons do not work back in the wizard transmission
The "Back" button isn't supposed to work in the encoder wizard yet...

I went through all of the error pictures I took of RadioBoss.  RadioBoss has crashed with Spectrum, WaveForm, and with the Visualization off. I think RadioBoss just doesn't like my computer. Is there another person using RadioBoss on the same or similar system that I have?

nelson c said:
This was fixed in RadioBOSS 4.7.3.2, which is available for download: http://dl2.djsoft.net/radioboss_setup_4.7.3.2.exe

Back