RadioBOSS 4.7 [beta]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I found a text editor is not for the crossfader
bugs.png

Hello, I notice a big improvement in calculation of the onset of reproduction, the start time of a track is almost perfect, just a second apart.
well I found a bug: when you add two or more events in the queue list disappears "the start time of events"
error%20calculo%20de%20tiempo.png

sorry for posting so much.
before they go, I'm still having a problem with a template in playlist generator, in which when there are no more tracks in the list below of the event, the last category of the event is set to start (see the first screenshot)
Again I found a bug RB maximizing the log window returns to its original size (look the picture 2)
7.png

bug.png

nelson c said:
Yes, it's reserved for 3rd track - in the next update it will be possible to edit crossfades for 3 tracks :)

nelson c said:
Hello, I notice a big improvement in calculation of the onset of reproduction, the start time of a track is almost perfect, just a second apart.
well I found a bug: when you add two or more events in the queue list disappears "the start time of events"
Please give more info on this, because I was not able to reproduce it.

nelson c said:
I found another error, the start time of the tracks that was played and are still on the list.
It's not a bug, the start time is saved in case you want to see when the track was played.

nelson c said:
I found another bug! when winamp DSP is active, the jingles saturate the audio level
Do you mean sound level is increased when jingle is started?

nelson c said:
I found another bug! when winamp DSP is active, the jingles saturate the audio level

Do you have the Auto Gain Control on in stereo tool? If it's not on, turn it on. The auto gain control makes your output levels the same so you won't have songs that are higher or lower than others. Try playing the same jingle again to see if it is very loud again.

djsoft said:
nelson c said:
Yes, it's reserved for 3rd track - in the next update it will be possible to edit crossfades for 3 tracks :)
That would be great! :D, Also would be good that you can set various volume points to put a background music in voicetrack

nelson c said:
Please give more info on this, because I was not able to reproduce it.
I manually run an event manually 2 times, from the second time, allowed to calculate the start time of this event.
I have this configuaracion in the event:
1.png

nelson c said:
I found another error, the start time of the tracks that was played and are still on the list.
It's not a bug, the start time is saved in case you want to see when the track was played.
Ok, I'm sorry, I thought it was a bug

nelson c said:
Do you mean sound level is increased when jingle is started?
Not only is increased, but it comes to saturate the dsp, and audio sounds distorted, this occurs only when the active dsp winamp.
when perfect sound is deactivated.
@NounosSon: automatic gain control is on, but I think RB much audio level sent to the DSP, this happens all the jingles, including some songs, have peaks that exceed the entry level StereoTool, a dsp winamp.
and if I raise the gain level of RB worsens further, but when the DSP is off, acts automatic gain control and sounds perfect.

@nelson c I don't think it's something to do with RadioBOSS as you only see this problem with StereoTool turned on. BTW, the stereotool on your screenshot states that "Unregistered options are in use" - maybe it's the problems? Is there an error with another Winamp DSP plugins?
On http://www.stereotool.com/download/ they also offer VST version of stereotool - I think you should try it. VST processing provides better quality comapred to Winamp DSP.

pety said:
Anything about Line.IN duration fix?
Working on it... The fix will be available tomorrow.

Strange behaviour. RB creshed 4-5 times and it losed all settings. I used version 4.7.0.7. After that I installed the last verision but I have problem with Line.IN. Right now I try with two sound card, maybe it will work

HA HA HA! 4.7.0.8 work with Line.IN but, like 4.7.0.7 play it forever. It does not count duration. I hope the next version will solve this situation TODAY - PLEASE (multiply this "please" with bilions). My co-workers will start tomorrow and they cannot handle with this.

In Schedul I can add With Wizzard Line.IN.
After that, still in schedul I can add fadeout command, stop and next.

Can I do that in a playlist? Line.in; fadeout command, stop command and next command.

4.7.0.7 and 4.7.0.8 have the same simptoms.
They just freeze.
Only solution is Task Manager for close it.
See the images.

Attachments

• strange.jpg
    strange.jpg
    203.3 KB · Views: 485
  • another freeze.jpg
    another freeze.jpg
    221 KB · Views: 503
Me, RB and Line.IN PC  :)

Attachments

• linein_explosion.jpg
    linein_explosion.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 529
  • Set File Type "Ora";
  • St Mix Point and Fade Out to 0 (zero);
  • Set Start and End with Track Tool
Result : Fail to exact calculate Start time.

What should I do? Is something else to do?

By the way! The track has three seconds, not two.
See in picture.

Attachments

• mixing.jpg
    mixing.jpg
    413.5 KB · Views: 514
pety said:
In Schedul I can add With Wizzard Line.IN.
After that, still in schedul I can add fadeout command, stop and next.

Can I do that in a playlist? Line.in; fadeout command, stop command and next command.
You can click Playlist->Add command, there are 3 commands currently available for playlist.

pety said:
4.7.0.7 and 4.7.0.8 have the same simptoms.
They just freeze.
Only solution is Task Manager for close it.
See the images.
How much time do they run before freeze? What were you doing before this happened?

pety said:
What should I do? Is something else to do?

By the way! The track has three seconds, not two.
See in picture.
The start time calculation doesn't check the file type (for performance purposes). So it calculates any file as "music" type. Probably this will be changed.

BTW, a new update is available: http://dl.djsoft.net/beta/radioboss_4.7_beta.exe
There were no much changes, but now line.in seems to work fine...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back