RadioBOSS 4.7 [beta]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I have a problem, maximize and minimize the size of RB. the register returns to its default size, please see the screenshots. Thankc
37b83e7fd70230a43aaafc17c202daf3.png

bdec241c2cccda2d12e58aa4841d17d2.png

new errors:
* at the start of an event as automatic playlist generator by the programmer, RB is reset and the event is not kind.
* Was found to improve the crossfaer editor, but I spend 2 or 3 times a song was mixed in the middle of the current and was played both at the time eLearning Awards website, and there was no configuration mixing for these tracks set in Follow editor.
* RB should not tick while generating a list of reproduction in.
* Does not "remove tracks from your playlist when played"

nelson c said:
hello, I miss work function "not to send the files with this name identification"
Its behaviour was changed. Now the title is displayed in the "On air" section, but doesn't get sent to the server and it won't be passed to HTTP Request/FTP upload/Nowplaying in the next update.

nelson c said:
Hi, I have a problem, maximize and minimize the size of RB. the register returns to its default size, please see the screenshots. Thankc
When you normalize window from maximized state, the RB makes sure there's enough space to display the Report section. So that the report won't be hidden.

nelson c said:
at the start of an event as automatic playlist generator by the programmer, RB is reset and the event is not kind.
Please explain this... I'm afraid I don't understand.

nelson c said:
Does not "remove tracks from your playlist when played"
It removes the played track when other track is started.

RadioBOSS 4.7.0.11: http://dl.djsoft.net/beta/radioboss_4.7_beta.exe

Changes:
- Several Line.In-related fixes
- Start time calculation works better
- Updated German translation
- Fixed list sorting in the search tab
- Segue editor for 3 tracks

For the past 2 days RadioBoss has been doing something strange. It will start playing the next file in the playlist for 2 seconds and then it will pause. It doesn't freeze and I don't get any error messages. When it happens I just click the play button and then everything is fine again. Then the next day it did it again at different time and on a different file. 

djsoft said:
RadioBOSS 4.7.0.11: http://dl.djsoft.net/beta/radioboss_4.7_beta.exe

Changes:
- Several Line.In-related fixes
- Start time calculation works better
- Updated German translation
- Fixed list sorting in the search tab
- Segue editor for 3 tracks
What is good is good.
- Start calculation is better indeed (when I add tracks in playlist).
- Sorting List is EXCELENT. I couldn't list duration in ASC or DESC order. Now is very well.
I'll test today Line.IN to work with Win XP. I am very curious.

Thanks a lot for improvements.

Hi, this brilliant editor of the crossfader 3 songs, congratulations!
nelson c said:
When you normalize window from maximized state, the RB makes sure there's enough space to display the Report section. So that the report won't be hidden.
ok, I understand, but it would be good for when you return to maximize returns to its previous size.

About Line.IN in Windows XP I want to say:

YEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS !!!

It works!

Thanks a lot Dmitry and RB Team. Say to nobody, You are the best.

I already changed the PC's: from Win 7 to Win XP.
In Win XP there is not any delay to Line.IN.

pety said:
About Line.IN in Windows XP I want to say:

YEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS !!!

It works!

Thanks a lot Dmitry and RB Team. Say to nobody, You are the best.

Regarding start time, note that it's still not 100% accurate if you use the "Remove gap between tracks" option (because RB doesn't know how much silence the tracks contains until it's played).

pety said:
I already changed the PC's: from Win 7 to Win XP.
In Win XP there is not any delay to Line.IN.
If you're using "Windows Mixer Control" in WinXP, yes, there will be no delay.
But on Windows 7 you should use WASAPI (or ASIO) for both playback and line.in, and it will reduce delay to something you won't notice like 20-50ms.

nelson c said:
Hi, this brilliant editor of the crossfader 3 songs, congratulations!
Please note, that it's totally untested and may contain some critical bugs...

nelson c said:
ok, I understand, but it would be good for when you return to maximize returns to its previous size.
OK, I added it to the to-do list.

In Temp Playlist when I add a track from Icon "Add file" or double click from Browser (In Control Panel) doesn't "Calculate Start Time" for that file.

Thanks for fix this too, in near future :)

This time in Windows XP.
I was working only with RB, making the playlists.
At the middle of a music  RB stop responding (but it played al track).
After that I closed it from Task Manager.
When I start it again RB start to play the track exactly from that moment when it freezed.

Attachments

• Freeze.JPG
    Freeze.JPG
    183.5 KB · Views: 554
Did you use Line.In before that happened? How much time it worked before freeze occurred?

It worked about one hour. I used Line.IN before.
But from that incident until now, no stop.
Until now I didn't make any correlation.

My guess is about high bandwith transfer from production PC's. Sometimes when I used Refresh in Explorer from Control Panel it freezed. But is only a guess. I will install Process Explorer to see what it is happened when it freezes (if Process Explorer will show me).

I asked about Line.In because in "Windows Mixer Control" mode it potentially can cause errors. Probably it happens in your case.

Please let me know if it freezes when using the file explorer and without using Line.In.

djsoft said:
I asked about Line.In because in "Windows Mixer Control" mode it potentially can cause errors. Probably it happens in your case.

Please let me know if it freezes when using the file explorer and without using Line.In.
Today just few file transfer from Productions PC to RadioBOSS LIVE PC. NO FREEZE ANYMORE.

pety said:
djsoft said:

Today just few file transfer from Productions PC to RadioBOSS LIVE PC. NO FREEZE ANYMORE.
The "freeze" problem was found and fixed - it occured when you select the last file in the file explorer and click F1. Soon a new version will be released with this and many other bug fixes.
Please be aware of this bug.

djsoft said:
pety said:
djsoft said:

The "freeze" problem was found and fixed - it occured when you select the last file in the file explorer and click F1. Soon a new version will be released with this and many other bug fixes.
Please be aware of this bug.
GREAT!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back