RadioBOSS 4.7 [beta]

Status
Not open for further replies.
djsoft said:
NounosSon said:
djsoft said:
NounosSon said:
RadioBoss frozed again. It did this in 7.10 and 7.11 too. I never had this problem in xp. :(
How much time did it work before freeze?
Do you use any plugins?
What did you do before that happened?
I installed 7.12 and after a day it frozed. I do have the stereo tool dsp plug in enabled. A window popped up saying "do you want to restart RadioBoss, exit it, or send error report?" I couldn't click any of them. It was completely frozen. I had to use task manager to quite it. It allows freezes right at the beginning of a song.
Can you try using it without StereoTool, so we'll narrow down the problem.
And what version of StereoTool are you using - Winamp DSP or VST?
I am using StereoTool 6.30 Winamp DSP. I turned it off. I am going to see if it freezes again.

NounosSon said:
djsoft said:
NounosSon said:
djsoft said:
NounosSon said:
RadioBoss frozed again. It did this in 7.10 and 7.11 too. I never had this problem in xp. :(
Do you use any plugins?
I installed 7.12 and after a day it frozed. I do have the stereo tool dsp plug in enabled. A window popped up saying "do you want to restart RadioBoss, exit it, or send error report?" I couldn't click any of them. It was completely frozen. I had to use task manager to quite it. It allows freezes right at the beginning of a song.
I am using StereoTool 6.30 Winamp DSP. I turned it off. I am going to see if it freezes again.
Something is very messed up with RadioBoss. I disabled Stereo Tool and my virus protection. Today randomly RadioBoss was getting stuck at a random point of a song for a second and then continue playing it. I think RadioBoss doesn't like windows 7. I never had these problems with XP.

In 4.7.0.12 dissapeard highlighted row/line for playing track.  ;)
It is only bold row/line.

pety said:
In 4.7.0.12 dissapeard highlighted row/line for playing track.  ;)
It is only bold row/line.
Are you sure about it? Just checked, and track is highlited in color and bold...

RB CRASHED when get Line.IN.
This is the first time with RB 4.7.0.12 and I don't know why.

Attachments

• crash_again.jpg
    crash_again.jpg
    201.7 KB · Views: 615
pety said:
I guess about the crash issue:
  • I set for the first time "Enable silance detector";
  • I saved Profile;
  • After few minutes I disabled silance detector becouse I want to test it at home;
  • Saved Profile again.
  • When start Line.IN it crashed.
Update:

I checked also from "View" - Visualization...

pety said:
It's just an error message, not a crash. Please click "Send bug report" or "Show bug report" and make a screenshot of a "Call stack" page. Without this info it's very hard to say what went wrong.

djsoft said:
pety said:
It's just an error message, not a crash. Please click "Send bug report" or "Show bug report" and make a screenshot of a "Call stack" page. Without this info it's very hard to say what went wrong.
"Send bug report" didn't work. If it happends again I'll try the others.

pety said:
djsoft said:
pety said:
"Send bug report" didn't work. If it happends again I'll try the others.
OK, then before creating a screenshot, please open the "Call stacks" tab, it'll be enough to find and fix an error.
Thanks for cooperation :)

hello, Web remote control for radio boss, and downloading automatic updates from radio boss will be implemented in this beta 4.7? Thank you!

Leandrofiorenza said:
hello, Web remote control for radio boss, and downloading automatic updates from radio boss will be implemented in this beta 4.7? Thank you!
Not in this beta, but in next betas.
This one will be released soon.

NounosSon said:
NounosSon said:
djsoft said:
NounosSon said:
djsoft said:
NounosSon said:
Do you use any plugins?
Something is very messed up with RadioBoss. I disabled Stereo Tool and my virus protection. Today randomly RadioBoss was getting stuck at a random point of a song for a second and then continue playing it. I think RadioBoss doesn't like windows 7. I never had these problems with XP.
Finally found out what was going on. Something happened to our hub. It kept losing our internet connection which was causing RadioBoss to freeze. It is now fixed.  :)

NounosSon said:
Finally found out what was going on. Something happened to our hub. It kept losing our internet connection which was causing RadioBoss to freeze. It is now fixed.  :)
RadioBOSS doesn't actually freeze - it just waits to send the data :)

RadioBOSS 4.7.0.13: http://dl.djsoft.net/beta/radioboss_4.7_beta.exe

Changes:
- several minor fixes
- fixed bugs in Graphical Segue Editor

All the time when I open RB I receive an error message about Mic and line.IN configuration. We don't use Mic and Line.IN works great.

Attachments

• bug_linein.jpg
    bug_linein.jpg
    893.9 KB · Views: 621
RadioBoss crashed over night. Wouldn't restart, had to force quite it.

Attachments

• RB CRASH 5-6-12.png
    RB CRASH 5-6-12.png
    120.3 KB · Views: 650
hello, does not work "deleted from the playlist track played."
when using a trackvoice between two songs is editor, the third track does not play until the finality of the second. only works well in headphone cueing.

when using a trackvoice between two songs still editor 3, the third runway does not start crossfader.
in crossfader editor 2 also detects that it is the same. steps to reproduce the error:
1 - the first track is a trackvoice.
2 - the second is a song
3 - select the desired crossfader.
4 - then the list is not any crossfader
maybe this error is to have activated the option "do crossfader to short file", but I think they should make one exception when it comes to trackvoice.

Thanks

pety said:
All the time when I open RB I receive an error message about Mic and line.IN configuration. We don't use Mic and Line.IN works great.
In the future a new option will be added to turn off microphone/line.in

NounosSon said:
RadioBoss crashed over night. Wouldn't restart, had to force quite it.
Thank you for reporting. The stable version will restart on errors, while beta version won't because it produces error report.

nelson c said:
hello, does not work "deleted from the playlist track played."
It works - the track will be deleted when the next track is started.

nelson c said:
maybe this error is to have activated the option "do crossfader to short file", but I think they should make one exception when it comes to trackvoice.
Yes, I think it's an issue. The exception will be added in the next update.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back