RadioBOSS 4.7 [beta]

Status
Not open for further replies.
You shoud try clicking File->Save as.
BTW, what does the error message say? Is it "system could not find the path specified"?

I went to reformat and installed windows again and the problem persists.
if it says this: "system not could find the path specified", "when clicking save as, do not see this error, but I can not add in RB

I keep almost all path (Base.xml) to another partition. I save all Profile folder, and it is easy to restore settings when re(install) new version.

nelson c said:
I went to reformat and installed windows again and the problem persists.
if it says this: "system not could find the path specified", "when clicking save as, do not see this error, but I can not add in RB
Please check Settings->General->Music Library File. Select the appropriate base.xml file.
It can happen when you restored settings from previous installation and profile path was changed.
Eg. it was
C:\Users\djsoft\AppData\Roaming\djsoft.net\RadioBOSS_1614358972
and became
C:\Users\djsoft\AppData\Roaming\djsoft.net\RadioBOSS_63434663
That's why it cannot find the path...

djsoft said:
and became
Is it possible to change this way of install? RadioBOSS_161435897,  RadioBOSS_63434663... to be just RadioBOSS. In RadioBOSS reinstalled to be a folder named Old_RadioBOSS with the previous version.

hi, this path does not exist(C:\Nelson Casey\AppData\Roaming\djsoft.net\RadioBOSS_63434663
), I found this: "C:\Users\Nelson Casey\AppData\Roaming\djsoft.net\RadioBOSS_562637789\Database"
was saved correctly, but the database is not loaded at RB, even restart RadioBOSS but not shown any song

pety said:
djsoft said:
and became
Is it possible to change this way of install? RadioBOSS_161435897,  RadioBOSS_63434663... to be just RadioBOSS. In RadioBOSS reinstalled to be a folder named Old_RadioBOSS with the previous version.
It's possible, but you'll need to manually change the number in the "uid.ini" file.
Future version will have settings backup and restore feature, so you won't need to change numbers, folders or anything like this.

nelson c said:
hi, this path does not exist(C:\Nelson Casey\AppData\Roaming\djsoft.net\RadioBOSS_63434663
), I found this: "C:\Users\Nelson Casey\AppData\Roaming\djsoft.net\RadioBOSS_562637789\Database"
was saved correctly, but the database is not loaded at RB, even restart RadioBOSS but not shown any song
Did you change the path in the Settings->General->Music library file to a new one?

I did what you said and it worked!, thanks!.
I hope that in future you can add several. xml search engine such as an xml for "rock" one for "pop" to be more organized music, because sometimes I find it difficult to find the music I want from my list 25,000 songs. as such makes this program:
Solydine%20Audicom%208.png

hello, when is expected to launch the next version of RB? because in my station we look forward to things like remote access rb, better searches, advertising manager, the second player that can be used as cueing, automatic updates from rb, etc.
finally I have a question, in the future it may have two or more tabs open at once? to leverage more widscreen monitors and such have the playlist open while the other with the sound effects or website

The minor update RadioBOSS 47.2 is planned for the nearest future, most likely this week.
Many improvements like remote control, AD manager, etc will be released within next 2 or 3 months.

Regarding the tabs, you're right. The UI should be improved to take advantage or wide-screen displays.

Hi, I like that in the next version will solve a problem that exists interface from a beta of 4.7 and was reported RB for some time and still not corrected. RB to minimize and maximize when resizing the window register RB does not maintain its size and gives it to re-set starting size.

nelson c said:
Hi, I like that in the next version will solve a problem that exists interface from a beta of 4.7 and was reported RB for some time and still not corrected. RB to minimize and maximize when resizing the window register RB does not maintain its size and gives it to re-set starting size.
This is already on the bug list, will be corrected in one of the future versions.

djsoft said:
Leandrofiorenza said:
substitution macro planner: yyyy, mm, dd, hh - This can be used to obtain the different playlists with a single daily planner entry.
this may be extended to playlist generator pro?
Thanks for the idea, it will be added in the future.
How can that work? I am not sure if I understood.

By the way! I realise that it is necesary a macro module. To record a set of operations and save them as a specific name. PGPro is very good, but it cannot do exactly what I need (it is limited).

Is that possible? I would like to be.

The macro already can be used in scheduler.
In the filename you can put something like
C:\?yyyy-?mm-?dd.m3u - for example today it will take file named C:\2012-08-31.m3u, tomorrow it will be C:\2012-09-01.m3u and so on... Do you need the same in the Playlist Generator Pro?

djsoft said:
The macro already can be used in scheduler.
In the filename you can put something like
C:\?yyyy-?mm-?dd.m3u - for example today it will take file named C:\2012-08-31.m3u, tomorrow it will be C:\2012-09-01.m3u and so on... Do you need the same in the Playlist Generator Pro?
I'll test to see how it's working, but I think that I don't need that. I make playlist from hour to hour : 18-01_Sep_2012.m3u8 [h-dd-mm-yyyy]. I have 24 playlists for a single day.

With macro I understand that RB records my actions (add tracks in playlist) and I save them as a single set of tracks like in PGPro.

Well, "macro" is a common term, that's why I asked for a details.

Recording a set of actions and playback is not possible yet (and I'm not sure it will be added in the near future...). But some useful functionality will be added to a scheduler soon - one event couldbe able to perform multiple actions (not only one as it is now). Maybe you'll find this useful.

What is the latest Beta Version Number ? The version that is on Page 1 seems to be older than the download version 4.7.6.0 ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back