DSP works G R E A T !!!
No bug.

Attachments

• dsp.jpg
    dsp.jpg
    621.1 KB · Views: 618
Error codes are described here: http://www.djsoft.net/enu/error_codes.htm

Cannot start broadcasting (output N): Error 2
Unable to connect to the server ? the server is not available or the specified server address is incorrect. Please check is server address is correct. You should also check antivirus /firewall settings.

when i use winamp with the same settings it works without a problem and i have no firewall turned on and i dnt use antivirus software on my pc

topmandw said:
when i use winamp with the same settings it works without a problem and i have no firewall turned on and i dnt use antivirus software on my pc
Please post a screenshot of encoder settings you're using.

Update RadioBOSS 4.7.0.991
Download: http://dl.djsoft.net/beta/radioboss_4.7_beta.exe

Changes:
- New settings for (cross)fading
- Fixed VST plugins support, not it shouldn't crash on errors; default folder now is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steinberg\VstPlugins (configurable)
- Fixed many bugs and UI issues (thanks for everyone who've sent bug reports and posted here!)

substitution macro planner: yyyy, mm, dd, hh - This can be used to obtain the different playlists with a single daily planner entry.
this may be extended to playlist generator pro?
as I activate the option to the playlist generator that plays all songs in a list M3U8?
9.png

will be possible to customize the names of the jingles? that's not right to send the air above the name of the topic
2.png

On the other hand I have a request that can be sent to air the name of an event instead of the songs played.
I use an event to generate a list of playlist generator towards electronic music, and would be great to send the air "are listening to electronic music" and not the name of the song is playing.

I found a bug in the latest update, whenever I minimize and maximized the panel to select RB in the screenshot back to its original position.
1.png

Leandrofiorenza said:
substitution macro planner: yyyy, mm, dd, hh - This can be used to obtain the different playlists with a single daily planner entry.
this may be extended to playlist generator pro?
Thanks for the idea, it will be added in the future.

Leandrofiorenza said:
as I activate the option to the playlist generator that plays all songs in a list M3U8?
This feature is not implemented yet, that's why it's impossible to use it...

Leandrofiorenza said:
I found a bug in the latest update, whenever I minimize and maximized the panel to select RB in the screenshot back to its original position.
Thanks for report!

When want close RB, an alert box ask me if I want to close it.
BUT! When I go to File -> Exit no alert window. It just close without ask.

:)

its true because when u exit that mean the one who manipulate rb is doing a close or exit option  he wants to close ,but if u close it erroniquly by x it maybe by error closing so in this state must only ask u to close not anywhere else

Its not a bug at all

That's how it supposed to be. Sometimes it's possible to click "X" by accident and close the program when you don't need to close it...
You can turn off this question in Settings->General->Ask on close

Update RadioBOSS 4.7.0.991
Download: http://dl.djsoft.net/beta/radioboss_4.7_beta.exe

Changes:
- New settings for (cross)fading
- Fixed VST plugins support, not it shouldn't crash on errors; default folder now is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steinberg\VstPlugins (configurable)
- Fixed many bugs and UI issues (thanks for everyone who've sent bug reports and posted here!)

LOVELY THANKS SWEEPERS LOVELY CONFIGURATIONS

djsoft said:
You can turn off this question in Settings->General->Ask on close
Doesn't work  :(

Let me tell you why it is a bug for me, for example (and you'll see, it makes sense).
If I want to access last playlist from File (displayed right above Exit) I can accidentaly push Exit when my Radio Station broadcasts (is onair).

pety said:
Let me tell you why it is a bug for me, for example (and you'll see, it makes sense).
If I want to access last playlist from File (displayed right above Exit) I can accidentaly push Exit when my Radio Station broadcasts (is onair).
Hmm... Did that happen to you with File-Exit? Note that Exit is separated by a line from other items. The purpose of this command is to close the software without any questions.
The most accidentally-clicked button is an X in the upper-right corner. That's why confirmation was added.

If you open a new office document and start to write and then click to exit an alert window ask you if you want to save doc. It is a standard function to a soft product.

What I want to say is that it can happened. RB can be accidentaly stoped from File -> Exit while it is onair. Can you guarantee tha this thing will never happened?

IN pety case it must added : Disable close when RB is processing.
another good thing is :prevent window log-off when also processing mean rb is running :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back