Not open for further replies.
Waiting for RB...

Attachments

• waiting.jpg
    waiting.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 475
Update RadioBOSS 4.7.0.2: http://dl.djsoft.net/beta/radioboss_4.7_beta.exe

What's new:
- Graphical segue editor (right-click on the track -> Segue Editor)
- Bugs fixed

I think it was inverted Log Files (Reports) with Video.

Attachments

• _video_log.jpg
    _video_log.jpg
    174.3 KB · Views: 471
Hello, this very good function of the new crossfader. is great. but I'm having the following errors:
* Automatic mixing can no longer hear as before. I think it's the silence detector does not work.
* When changing song, no longer smooth fades, and also leaves a second of silence.
On the other hand icon on the taskbar blinks all the time without reason(see screenshot 1).
I have the following configuration in crossfader (see screenshot 2)
error.png

mix.png

@pety
You should switch UI language to English. Other languages are not updated yet...

@Leandrofiorenza
The crossfade handling was changed a little (some bugs were fixed). It seems that new bugs were introduced as well :) Thanks for reporting.

Tag editor crash RB
I send bug report

Attachments

• _tags.jpg
    _tags.jpg
    191.4 KB · Views: 502
djsoft said:
@pety
You should switch UI language to English. Other languages are not updated yet...
Indeed! In english it works.
Tag editor still produce crash even in english  :)

From time to time Logo of RB appear in front of any other application.
I captured image even i tried to write.
It stope any other app.

Attachments

• _logo.jpg
    _logo.jpg
    148.3 KB · Views: 481
  • _logo2.jpg
    _logo2.jpg
    106 KB · Views: 462
Dmitry, please re-visit the mixtures, two of us that we feel the same.
Well I have another error with Crosffader editor:
sometimes when I have opened crossfader editor hides the back window of RB without reason.
Actually this new software I really liked, I think it would be good to include a zoom for the mixtures are even more perfect, and a button to reset it to default to.

Leandrofiorenza said:
Dmitry, please re-visit the mixtures, two of us that we feel the same.
Well I have another error with Crosffader editor:
sometimes when I have opened crossfader editor hides the back window of RB without reason.
Actually this new software I really liked, I think it would be good to include a zoom for the mixtures are even more perfect, and a button to reset it to default to.
As I said, it's a bug (the automatic crossfade time is not calculated correctly). The fix will be soon.

fabsab1@free.fr
Hello thank you for radio boss update good work! The segues edit dont work with flac track.When radio boss crash the Schedule does not come back with the latest changes made??. Require redoing everything that's too bad thank you!

Hey djsoft

everytime i use the in-built broadcast feature on this newest beta
update of radioboss

my cpu load goes sky rocket

and everytime i want to listen to radioboss by itself no sound comes out at all

so can you fix these problems today please

thanks

Hello, I have a big list of errors I found in the new beta of RB. public tomorrow everything that I have little time. but for now I'll tell you that I believe most important:
* the new crossfader software publisher, the graph with peaks fade out the command of the first song is by without limit.
* the preview from the new software does not match the graph. when I position myself on the second song though the song ended first heard the two together at the time eLearning Awards website.
* In the Playlist Generator software pro, when you build and the playlist and down no more songs this last category gets the top.
* If the songs that I edit with editor crossfader are playing, the configuration does not work until you play the track again.
I hope I understood everything but tomorrow is her public with clearer images.

and I forgot, another important
by clicking on the green which shows the current song, instead of placing it in the list as above gives an error report.
On the other hand I read that someone's missing events programmer happened to me, the solution is to reload your profile, and everything will be as before upgrading to the new bete. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back