RadioBOSS 4.9 - Erratic Performance

Me too I sometimes hung the program.
Two weeks ago, every time I started Remote RB section was checked, but right now the streaming worked (until after starting remote section), so here assumed that the problem was caused by Logmein. Today I went back to test it and did not occur.

nelson c said:
Me too I sometimes hung the program.
Does it hang when playing automatic time announcements?

nelson c said:
Two weeks ago, every time I started Remote RB section was checked, but right now the streaming worked (until after starting remote section), so here assumed that the problem was caused by Logmein. Today I went back to test it and did not occur.
What other software is installed on the computer?

There is currently no automated ad events in the scheduler, so here definitely in my case it is caused by the same.
I think the only software that could seriously affect the antivirus avast, other programs that are on the PC, like winamp, u-torrent, Mp3tag, Chrome, etc. should not affect radioboss.

anyway not hung again.

review the reports folder and found these files that I believe are of when this happened.

Another query: for when it planned the new version of Radio Caster? Thanks

Attachments

• bugreport.zip
    15.9 KB · Views: 347
Nelson,

Thanks for the bug reports, they will help to improve RB in the future.

RadioCaster will be released this month I think. Currently it's being tested to make sure it's stable.

Another hang up, here attached the error.
Radioboss was minimized and only genre this report and restart, (not in remote section)

Attachments

• bugreport_20130708-151646.txt
    49.5 KB · Views: 372
nelson c said:
Another hang up, here attached the error.
Radioboss was minimized and only genre this report and restart, (not in remote section)
Thanks for another bug report. It looks like the probmes occurs in the same place every time... Are you using the Remote Control API feature? And, of so, how often you do the requests? It looks like this is somehow related to the crash.

If the api is on, and inserted songs. for now I just use it, then I'm sure does not know a any request.
I can think of that may have caused this, everything is done right through a small program that downloads every 5 seconds, a server txt and if their content is different from "" makes a request.
Thanks

nelson c said:
If the api is on, and inserted songs. for now I just use it, then I'm sure does not know a any request.
I can think of that may have caused this, everything is done right through a small program that downloads every 5 seconds, a server txt and if their content is different from "" makes a request.
Thanks
So it looks like API is used from time to time. It looks like a bug in the API which leads to a crash under certain circumstances. I think this will be fixed in the next update.

Hello, another hang, here attached the report.

Attachments

• bugreport_20130716-181652.txt
    35.6 KB · Views: 355
nelson c said:
Hello, another hang, here attached the report.
Thanks. Do you have any further information on this crash - like, what you were doing when this happened? Or this thing is totally random?

The situation was as follows:
Just I was looking at the monitor, RB was maximized, was playing a list generated by PLGenPro, was finishing a song, and began the following (which unfortunately did not exist on the disk), so they began to play the track below (if there was). one seconds after this report was generated.
But try to reproduce the situation again and did not return to happen, so I think it was a random error.

Back