RadioBOSS 5.0 [beta]

Status
Not open for further replies.
pety said:
Gap killer button (settings) bug report (Access violation)
After that error when i press [Ctrl] button - Access Violation

Attachments

• bugreport_20131111-225043.txt
    35.3 KB · Views: 455
I want to thank you for the new great features of RB:
  • Export to player: a) Overwrite b) Add to the end;
  • Non-playable playlist;
  • File Types: Broadcasting Title;
  • Unlimited AUX players;
  • Great Input Module: Mic, In 1 and In 2 and excellent variable Fade Out and Fade In Mic;
  • Excellent Wasapi;
  • Playlist Columns;
  • Sweeper.
Congrats all RadioBOSS team.  :)
RadioBOSS number one  ;)

Hello Dmitry,
If you can add an undo to record voice track editor.
About Cart,i think it's better if we can assign loop option in real time.Also If you can add a fade in/out and hot keys.
Same thing for the playlist crossfade editor options.
"ON AIR" don't mention if the stream is connected or not
I imagine a new version of radioboss for multiples screens.Another monitor can be assigned to cart or to web pages,...etc.

Dmitry, On Sweepers:
Report a few days ago that did not work, but I found her cause.
When filling the folder contains lots of songs (in my case 104 000), there is a large increase in the use of the ram (the program weighs 800 Mb of ram!), And this feature does not work.

This same error (high consumption of ram), happens with the Update database, the program is consuming more than 3 hours 1 GB of RAM, and the PC case is not responding.
It would be nice if this command agrege only the songs that are not on the database, and also remove any songs that were deleted from hard disk, rather than create the database from scratch. because maybe it could be the solution to this problem.

My PC:

Intel I3
3 GB Ram.
Windows 7 Ultimate 32 bit

samdz said:
Hello Dmitry,
If you can add an undo to record voice track editor.
About Cart,i think it's better if we can assign loop option in real time.Also If you can add a fade in/out and hot keys.
Same thing for the playlist crossfade editor options.
"ON AIR" don't mention if the stream is connected or not
I imagine a new version of radioboss for multiples screens.Another monitor can be assigned to cart or to web pages,...etc.
Good suggestions, thank you! Most of them will be implemented in the future versions.
The ON AIR doesn't show the current connection state, and it's not intended to - it just shows that the broadcasting is on. You can click Statistics to see which encoders are active.

samdz said:
Many vst plugins are not recognize by radioboss
It doesn't recognize Shell VST plugins - I'm not sure when this will be fixed...

nelson c said:
Dmitry, On Sweepers:
When filling the folder contains lots of songs (in my case 104 000), there is a large increase in the use of the ram (the program weighs 800 Mb of ram!), And this feature does not work.
The Sweeper folder shouldn't have 104 000 files. That's really a lot :) It's not designed to work with such a big number of files... Are you sure that you need so many sweepers?

nelson c said:
This same error (high consumption of ram), happens with the Update database, the program is consuming more than 3 hours 1 GB of RAM, and the PC case is not responding.
How are you updating the database? Are you using the makelibrary command?

nelson c said:
It would be nice if this command agrege only the songs that are not on the database, and also remove any songs that were deleted from hard disk, rather than create the database from scratch. because maybe it could be the solution to this problem.
This is not very reliable and probably consume more CPU than just creating it from scratch. How many songs do you have in the library?

RadioBOSS 5.0.0.2: http://dl.djsoft.net/beta/radioboss_5.0.0.2_beta.exe

Changes:
- Bugs fixed

pety said:
"Add selected track" and "Add selected track to de end of playlist" doesn't work.
It add only one track from all selection.
THIS BUG WASN'T FIXED  ???
Will be fixed ?

Another BUG.
In Aux Player I highlighted first track and I pushed "Next track" button.
The player played first track not the next one.

Attachments

• _next.jpg
    _next.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 556
The Control settings should work for all players (Main and AUX), but id doesn't.
If "Mouse double-click function in the playlist" is sett "Do nothing" than that must be for AUX too.
If my radio station work in automatic mode and I want to work with one AUX player (as production work - Track Tool etc., etc.) accidentaly can double-click one track. The result is unprofessional.

Attachments

• _mouse_dbl_click_function.jpg
    _mouse_dbl_click_function.jpg
    312.7 KB · Views: 560
pety said:
The Control settings should work for all players (Main and AUX), but id doesn't.
If "Mouse double-click function in the playlist" is sett "Do nothing" than that must be for AUX too.
If my radio station work in automatic mode and I want to work with one AUX player (as production work - Track Tool etc., etc.) accidentaly can double-click one track. The result is unprofessional.
IT IS A NON SENSE WHAT I SAID. IF I WORK IN PRODUCTION MODE THAN I WILL DO NOT USE MAIN SOUNDCARD, ISN'T IT ?  :D

djsoft said:
box26609 said:
How does one you do this? In my 'settings' 'view' window, under  'playback control buttons style'  I see a blank space. No style options to choose from.
Looks like a bug - will be fixed in the next update.

I downloaded the update. It now shows only a 'default' option, and none other, as you can see below:

button-style.jpg

djsoft said:
nelson c said:
Dmitry, On Sweepers:
The Sweeper folder shouldn't have 104 000 files. That's really a lot :) It's not designed to work with such a big number of files... Are you sure that you need so many sweepers?

of course not ;D!, select the folder of my library to test this new feature.

nelson c said:
How are you updating the database? Are you using the makelibrary command?
accurate, and this is run from the scheduler.

nelson c said:
This is not very reliable and probably consume more CPU than just creating it from scratch. How many songs do you have in the library?
ok, I understand. I have a little over 104,000 files.
anyway the problem is in the use of RAM, not cpu usage (remains around 5% while running the creation of the xml).

Thanks for the new version, the last reported bugs seem to be fixed.
Here a report.
was changing tracks on an auxiliary player when this error occurred.

Attachments

• bugreport.txt
    24.9 KB · Views: 568
pety said:
pety said:
"Add selected track" and "Add selected track to de end of playlist" doesn't work.
It add only one track from all selection.
THIS BUG WASN'T FIXED  ???
Will be fixed ?
Yes, in the next update. Sorry :)

pety said:
Another BUG.
In Aux Player I highlighted first track and I pushed "Next track" button.
The player played first track not the next one.
When nothing is playing, it considers that next track is the first one. I don't think this should be fixed...

pety said:
Probably you're right. And also the same Hot Keys should work.

pety said:
AUX Players should have smaller buttons.
Currently it uses the same button set as the main player. Maybe this will be changed in the future (eg. allow different button set) but we'll leave it as it is for now.

box26609 said:
I downloaded the update. It now shows only a 'default' option, and none other, as you can see below:
Currently there's only one button set shipped with the program. One of the next updates will have more button sets included.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back