RadioBOSS 5.1 [beta]

Status
Not open for further replies.
djsoft said:
WBGS-Founder said:
We don't need separate threads over pointless stuff less just leave it at your opinion vs mine and that's that.
It's just to clear this thread from off-topic discussions :) It's related to RadioBOSS as antiviruses sometimes seem to affect its performance.
Well, its not effecting mine as your software is legit and not detected as maleware or virus all software I have used has an MS Developers license and so its all legit like Firedaemon and White Smoke but sometimes software can trigger stupid things in this case your software has done nothing so it's running great just loading times on loading stuff in the program is what I wanna see optimized I am not ordering you to fix it just would like to see it optimized. Also my dad is a computer tech with his degerees in networking, he also has his ms degree and to get rid of Malewarebytes is pointless male ware bytes and superantispyware along with one AV is good just don't download virus filled stuff, but we all make mistakes so yea your software has been running fine minus what I have suggested. 

another small problem:
when I edit the intro to TrackTool, to save changes to the list appears as if the file would not exist (the file name without the metadata is displayed, and is Current transition duration "??:??")
But if I try to play the file everything works.

WBGS-Founder said:
Well, its not effecting mine as your software is legit and not detected as maleware or virus all software?.
It doesn't matter - even if software is not detected as a virus, its operations (file access, network activity etc) is still being scanned by AV software and this can slow down things a lot. As I suggested before, try running RB without any AV installed and you'll see great performance. We can't speed up RB if it's being slowed down by some 3rd party app.

nelson c said:
another small problem:
when I edit the intro to TrackTool, to save changes to the list appears as if the file would not exist (the file name without the metadata is displayed, and is Current transition duration "??:??")
But if I try to play the file everything works.
Thanks for reporting - will be fixed in the next update.

I am pretty sure you can fix the loading times so they are no so hard on CPU I should not have to have a 6 grand PC for this.

Dmitriy

On Windows fresh installed, RB has the same graphic problems.
I saw that has the same pattern (black area).

Attachments

• _1_RB.jpg
    _1_RB.jpg
    104.5 KB · Views: 569
I tell you already that loading for 38 000 songs is taking about 15 minutes and mean all the loading. Someone says this is a quite good time for this.
For where you so hurry up ? You want to put 1 milion songs for 1 minute ? without any checking ? Please stop bother the developers ! Tell you last time if you can do this even better than them , to start your own software. What you are sure is not what can be done without any check of the song ! You got that finally, rubber head ? In the list must be added only checked songs, not smashed and broken. Damn some people has their own world ?!

klinsoft said:
I tell you already that loading for 38 000 songs is taking about 15 minutes and mean all the loading. Someone says this is a quite good time for this.
For where you so hurry up ? You want to put 1 milion songs for 1 minute ? without any checking ? Please stop bother the developers ! Tell you last time if you can do this even better than them , to start your own software. What you are sure is not what can be done without any check of the song ! You got that finally, rubber head ? In the list must be added only checked songs, not smashed and broken. Damn some people has their own world ?!
I think that all these requests are coming from someone who doesn't know this domain. Just thinks that he knows it but don't.

VoiceTrack and TRACK INTRO problem.
My settings:
  • Created a FileType: "Sweeper";
  • Assingned it + 3db AMP;
  • No Bed;
  • Settings in Crossfades for "Sweeper":
  • Fade in: 3.0 sec;
  • Mix Point: 2.5 sec;
  • Fade out: 3.0 sec.
The problem is that Track intro is too loud. RB should reduce volume level to track when VoiceTrack is playing (as for the Bed).
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTN_w4ehYDk

pety said:
What other software do you have installed and please tell me the exact Windows version you're using.

WBGS-Founder said:
I am pretty sure you can fix the loading times so they are no so hard on CPU I should not have to have a 6 grand PC for this.
Do you refer to program loading time (when you start it)? It starts almost instant even on a very old (6 years) core2duo PC. There's one thing we can optimize for loading though this should be done in the next update.

pety said:
VoiceTrack and TRACK INTRO problem.
I'll add it to the list of bugs - thanks for reporting.

djsoft said:
pety said:
I think the issue is after I received Advanced version.
Until then was no problem with RadioBOSS Standard :)

Maybe a problem to graphic CPU with video? Just asking...

pety said:

All RB editions are the same in this regard. When do you get this black window problem - e.g. you start RB, and when does problem start to happen? Do you have any other software installed or it's a clean system?

i can honestly say, I never seen this software in the last 11 years. I just searched for software that does radio automation recently and This came up, To say I don't know this domain does doing online radio since 2009 count? Also if I don't know this domain then why has every software been doing things right? Just I don't like the prices. Come on people grow up OK rubber heads, Go try any other software [deleted] or [deleted] you will see no lag, What so ever and I mean none on loading times. The program will freezes before sucking your PC dry that's professional and that's all i am saying on this matter you can cry moan B***H what ever but in reality your just taking up the forums with flaming.

djsoft said:
pety said:

All RB editions are the same in this regard. When do you get this black window problem - e.g. you start RB, and when does problem start to happen? Do you have any other software installed or it's a clean system?
I think I'll leave it as it is. It is a flash (black one) when I start RB but  after that it is ok.

loading a playlist, no additional data is displayed (for example as a rating) until the mouse over the song is passed.

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    177.6 KB · Views: 602
  • 2.png
    2.png
    176.9 KB · Views: 560
WBGS-Founder said:
i can honestly say, I never seen this software in the last 11 years. I just searched for software that does radio automation recently and This came up, To say I don't know this domain does doing online radio since 2009 count? Also if I don't know this domain then why has every software been doing things right? Just I don't like the prices. Come on people grow up OK rubber heads, Go try any other software [deleted] or [deleted] you will see no lag, What so ever and I mean none on loading times. The program will freezes before sucking your PC dry that's professional and that's all i am saying on this matter you can cry moan B***H what ever but in reality your just taking up the forums with flaming.
This "lag" problem happens only on your PC. No other users report it (and also we were unable to reproduce it on our test machines). From this I can conclude that the problem is with your PC, not in the software...
Try the following: remove all 'protection' software you have installed on your PC (antiviruses and all other anti-*) and see how it performs. The lag is cause by one of the antiviruses you have.

pety said:
I think I'll leave it as it is. It is a flash (black one) when I start RB but  after that it is ok.
Previously you said that "black window" problem was when you switched to RB from another app. Now it's black on startup?

nelson c said:
loading a playlist, no additional data is displayed (for example as a rating) until the mouse over the song is passed.
I also see that rating is not displayed with stars. Probably those problems are related... Please wait for the next update, this should be fixed.

The black window mean IN RB, not in Windows. From start RB to switch to it always black is present (for short time, but it is). That's why I always send an image (and video) to see it.
No other app in my laptop has a black portion in itself when start and switch.

I saw right now a lag when open RB.
About 5 sec.

Attachments

• _1_RB_LAG.jpg
    _1_RB_LAG.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 552
YES, YES, YES !
The same problem in another PC with XP SP3.
The same pattern.

Q.E.D.
The problem is at RadioBOSS.
See the image, it is the same problem.

Attachments

• _1_RB_GUI.jpg
    _1_RB_GUI.jpg
    478.3 KB · Views: 545
pety said:
YES, YES, YES !
The same problem in another PC with XP SP3.
The same pattern.

Q.E.D.
The problem is at RadioBOSS.
See the image, it is the same problem.
You can reproduce this if go to:
  • Windows Advanced system settings;
  • Sustem properties - Tab "Advanced";
  • Performance (visual effects) - Settings button
And change between "Adjust for best appearance" and "Adjust for best performance" in the same time with switch to RB...

Another BUGY problem.

All the time when I change display theme Visual effects RadioBOSS reset my Playlist columns.
I unchecked few columns and now RB have them all except Mix custom.
This is an abnormal behavior.

Attachments

• _1_playlist_columns.jpg
    _1_playlist_columns.jpg
    184.3 KB · Views: 596
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back