RadioBOSS 5.1 [beta]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Update RadioBOSS 5.1.0.3: http://dl.djsoft.net/beta/radioboss_5.1.0.3_beta.exe
  • Faster startup and overall program optimization
  • Several bugs and minor UI issues fixed in Playlist Generator Pro
  • Exclusive mode for WASAPI
  • Sample rate conversion quality setting (Settings->Playback->Misc)
  • Lots of bugs fixed

Also another alignment in Events window will be good to become like the second picture .

Attachments

• 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    20.3 KB · Views: 504
  • 31.JPG
    31.JPG
    22.6 KB · Views: 501
I like how you optimized the playlist amazing job can't wait until it gets better and better thank you very much.

Very good improvements:
  • INTRO and OUTRO red graphic border (proportional);
  • Very fast playlist generator from Libraries;

klinsoft said:
Also another alignment in Events window will be good to become like the second picture .
Yes, it looks better. Will be changed in the next update.

WBGS-Founder said:
I like how you optimized the playlist amazing job can't wait until it gets better and better thank you very much.
Thanks - please let me know if you have any other problems with RadioBOSS.

pety said:
Very good improvements:
  • INTRO and OUTRO red graphic border (proportional);
  • Very fast playlist generator from Libraries;
Thank you!

WBGS-Founder said:
Once going from standard to advanced then this occurs you know ill wait. Also did you know the status of me streaming live is not working and in the version before it was kinda weird? So up by the user area there was a live streaming status that's not there now and was before when you streamed. Also here is teh ram used for you to see.
Can you please give more details on the problem? RAM usage (40 MB) seems fine. You have Skype on the same screenshot which takes 4 times more RAM.

I agree with you skype is not good but show me an app that is like skpye or supports it that uses less ram any ideas?

Found one more alignment to become like the second picture. Or may be this must be like that ?

Attachments

• 4.JPG
    4.JPG
    14.5 KB · Views: 590
  • 41.JPG
    41.JPG
    14.4 KB · Views: 559
dmitry:
make library seems to go right now.  :)
attests tomorrow.

You can explain that it serves in WASAPI:
*Exclusive
*event driven mode

PD:
Make Library for playlists is great! :D

Thanks

a problem that is old:
to move the cue player, then if before stopping cueing, changing lyrics (by double clicking on another song from the list, oviamente this option has to be enabled in the settings), the player cue is positioned on the position original.

Another issue that I forgot to answer:
is possible to improve the synchronization of the metadata when playing streaming audio?.
I use 50 seconds for the streaming buffer, but there is a delay between the audio and metadata about a minute.
Winamp handles this very well.

there is a problem when looking at a list of songs reproducion:
The list is not updated until you mouse over the tracks.

Can you please make the scheduler and silence detector on a hot key please? Also how can I use this in 64bit t maximize my memory? ;D ;D ;D ;D

klinsoft said:
Found one more alignment to become like the second picture. Or may be this must be like that ?
It has to be like this.

WBGS-Founder said:
I agree with you skype is not good but show me an app that is like skpye or supports it that uses less ram any ideas?
Skype is a totally different topic.... You said that RadioBOSS consumes a lot of RAM - I don't consider 40MB as a large amount, especially compared to Skype which takes 160 MB.

nelson c said:
You can explain that it serves in WASAPI:
*Exclusive
*event driven mode
Exclusive - RadioBOSS will use sound card i exclusive mode. Which means it will change device sample format and other programs will be unable to use this device. Use with care.
Event driven - it's a WASAPI feature. Some sound cards do not work without Event Driven checked. For other sound cards it can lower CPU usage. Recommended to check this option, turn it off only if you have any problems with sound.

nelson c said:
to move the cue player, then if before stopping cueing, changing lyrics (by double clicking on another song from the list, oviamente this option has to be enabled in the settings), the player cue is positioned on the position original.
Can you please give more information on it?

nelson c said:
Another issue that I forgot to answer:
is possible to improve the synchronization of the metadata when playing streaming audio?.
I use 50 seconds for the streaming buffer, but there is a delay between the audio and metadata about a minute.
Winamp handles this very well.
RadioBOSS tries to synchronize it, and often it works pretty good... I don't think we can improve it any further, sorry...

WBGS-Founder said:
Can you please make the scheduler and silence detector on a hot key please? Also how can I use this in 64bit t maximize my memory? ;D ;D ;D ;D
We'll consider adding hot keys in the future. I'm not sure why do you need 64 bits though...

Discussion about 64 bit version moved to another thread: http://www.djsoft.net/smf/index.php/topic,3773.0.html

User Accounts to enable/disable access to software features (RadioBOSS Advanced only!)
Really that is not quite fair, I have to upgrade to Advanced to able to use that simple feature. That should be standard for all ??? Cause that is basic software control.

nmai said:
User Accounts to enable/disable access to software features (RadioBOSS Advanced only!)
Really that is not quite fair, I have to upgrade to Advanced to able to use that simple feature. That should be standard for all ??? Cause that is basic software control.
It was already discussed here... The User Accounts feature will be available only in the Advanced edition. This is totally fair - it's a new feature and we have complete rights to include it in any edition. It's not that we remove features from Standard or Express and then ask for an upgrade.

1-there is a bug when looking for clues in the list.
2-Simple problem with the location of the cue player.

The picture will be enough

Another thing:
I have a problem with the forum, logging of every time I close my browser (chrome), the option "remember forever" is activated.

Attachments

• Bug.png
    Bug.png
    59.2 KB · Views: 577
  • Sin t?tulo.png
    Sin t?tulo.png
    184.4 KB · Views: 569
nelson c said:
1-there is a bug when looking for clues in the list.
Can you please explain this in mode details?
Also what OS you're using - I see that rating shows "<<" instead of stars in the playlist.

nelson c said:
I have a problem with the forum, logging of every time I close my browser (chrome), the option "remember forever" is activated.
Try clearing browser's cache.

I am using windows 7 Ultimate 64 bits.
Ratings to display with stars?, He was always so.

Regarding the problem you reported:
1-I charge a playlist.
2-I do a search in the list.

The scroll moves and the song that found a match is selected.
problem:
They continue to show tracks which placed the first position in the list.
Only the selected track is updated.
See the picture.

Attachments

• bug.png
    bug.png
    137.1 KB · Views: 570
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back