RadioBOSS 5.1 [beta]

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a small problem of delay:
When I'm working on another play list (tab), different from the one in air, then preciono air panel to return to the tab being broadcast, there is a delay of 2 or 3 seconds to load the list. is strange because authorities did not happen.

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    15.6 KB · Views: 537
Another problem:
When you run the command:
Code:
Run PlaylistGeneratorPro.exe "-Preset= ...
instead of generating a list, the main interface opens PlaylistGenPro

nelson c said:
I am using windows 7 Ultimate 64 bits.
Ratings to display with stars?, He was always so.
It should be stars - please see the picture attached (on the left is your playlist, on the right how it should be). Did you remove any of the fonts in the system?

nelson c said:
They continue to show tracks which placed the first position in the list.
Only the selected track is updated.
See the picture.
Yes - thanks for reporting. Will be fixed in the next update.

Attachments

• rating.png
    rating.png
    4.3 KB · Views: 543
nelson c said:
When I'm working on another play list (tab), different from the one in air, then preciono air panel to return to the tab being broadcast, there is a delay of 2 or 3 seconds to load the list. is strange because authorities did not happen.
Can you please make a video of this?

nelson c said:
Another problem:
Code:
That's because you're using capital "p" - it should be "preset=", not "Preset=".

djsoft said:
nelson c said:
I am using windows 7 Ultimate 64 bits.
Ratings to display with stars?, He was always so.
It should be stars - please see the picture attached (on the left is your playlist, on the right how it should be). Did you remove any of the fonts in the system?

nelson c said:
They continue to show tracks which placed the first position in the list.
Only the selected track is updated.
See the picture.
Yes - thanks for reporting. Will be fixed in the next update.
Never saw that.
I have several installed fonts in addition to those included in windows (that were added to install adobe flash CS5).
but I have never taken any.

I'm seeing now that in another pc with windows 8 looks like you show.

djsoft said:
nelson c said:
Can you please make a video of this?

nelson c said:
Another problem:
Code:
That's because you're using capital "p" - it should be "preset=", not "Preset=".
1 - The video will record it soon.
2 - Thanks worked. but this change alone, when upgrading from  RB 5.0 to 5.1.0.3

djsoft said:
nmai said:
User Accounts to enable/disable access to software features (RadioBOSS Advanced only!)
Really that is not quite fair, I have to upgrade to Advanced to able to use that simple feature. That should be standard for all ??? Cause that is basic software control.
It was already discussed here... The User Accounts feature will be available only in the Advanced edition. This is totally fair - it's a new feature and we have complete rights to include it in any edition. It's not that we remove features from Standard or Express and then ask for an upgrade.
Then how come your team did not come up with that use user inputs then add to the software. Of course it is your software you can do whatever you want. How about if you are the user, how do you feel? You have to pay for your ideas, cause the software lack of features. That just my 2 cents...

nmai said:
djsoft said:
nmai said:
User Accounts to enable/disable access to software features (RadioBOSS Advanced only!)
Really that is not quite fair, I have to upgrade to Advanced to able to use that simple feature. That should be standard for all ??? Cause that is basic software control.
It was already discussed here... The User Accounts feature will be available only in the Advanced edition. This is totally fair - it's a new feature and we have complete rights to include it in any edition. It's not that we remove features from Standard or Express and then ask for an upgrade.
Then how come your team did not come up with that use user inputs then add to the software. Of course it is your software you can do whatever you want. How about if you are the user, how do you feel? You have to pay for your ideas, cause the software lack of features. That just my 2 cents...
I already said this lol what I said is why have advanced features in standard people will complain your just proving my point. Well if it aint in standard then take it out people can read on your site whats in each version looks like this guy has no problem with that.

Try to ask Microsoft to sell you Office Professional as Office Home and Student.
It is a non-sense what you say. Try to be reasonable (logical).
You don't have a point you just think you have.

Nobody from djsoft.net doesn't take technical features from Express and Standard.

It should be a problem if Standard had "User" and RB team moved that to Advanced.
But Express and Standard did not have "User".

pety said:
Try to ask Microsoft to sell you Office Professional as Office Home and Student.
It is a non-sense what you say. Try to be reasonable (logical).

Nobody from djsoft.net doesn't take technical features from Express and Standard.

It should be a problem if Standard had "User" and RB team moved that to Advanced.

What ever is in the advanced feature should be striped from all other editions, Like users and stuff. Just like what is in standard should be striped from express, They can read on the site where to get it. Also that's a weak comparison, Cause i don't see in windows where it tells you you need advanced for this. They just don't add support for certain things so yeah. That is what thy need to do, How many complaints will it take? 10/20/30? no sales? because of this if its there and they pay it should be useable. If not take it out too many people will complain that it should be in there version. I must say I like this software but this was a poor business decision on there behalf and it don't help with but kissers that don't speak the truth I am only speaking to better the product in my opinion. Finally with windows to get features you need to upgrade cause they are not in that version.

pety said:
False ! For me this subject is closed.

Well who you think you are buddy just cause you disagree does not mean you make all the decisions so fare 2 disagree we will see how many more do after they buy this software and see in standard version users is not available and complain on here just to be told by you a comparison to windows and deal with it lol what a joke. Still a crap comparison cause windows takes out there features not leave them in.

nmai said:
There was no user account control feature before RB 5.1. It looks like people will always complain no matter how it's done :)
If we offer a single edition, the complain would be "why don't you offer feature-less edition for lowered price I don't want to pay for the features I don't use". If there are multiple editions then the complain is "why cheapest version doesn't have all the features".

WBGS-Founder said:
I already said this lol what I said is why have advanced features in standard people will complain your just proving my point. Well if it aint in standard then take it out people can read on your site whats in each version looks like this guy has no problem with that.
It doesn't take any screen space, so I don't see any problem that we have "User" menu available in all editions.

pety said:

Thank you :)

Yeah but with out users telling you the truth, Not kissing but is more honest than some one just saying what you wanna hear. That's my opinion if you get more complaints what you gonna do turn them all away? or better the software. Cause no one is gonna buy it with a bunch of advanced features in your face, I think i said this already but looks like no one listens. I hope you guys listen to people that would like the performance to be better at least also catering to people who are looking to buy your software is good it would make sales your out to make money are you not? also that person you told off was prolly a potential customer after coming here he prolly wont buy the software cause of people being to cocky and stuff and one sided I am only speaking the truth again but do as you will your software.

Well remember that guy that had an opinion you told off there was no excuse for that and every time the dev says something you agree like everything is right when it aint when you gain respect I will follow in suit but as I said my opinions are to better the product I just don't agree with everything I think this software needs that or stuff would not get fixed like play list performance also we all paid so yea whats the big deal about my opinions and you always saying case closed you flamed out my 64bit post as well no respect I tell you. Furthermore was it not you who said I was ordering the 64bit to be added? cause i was not I was proposing it for several reason.

I think we should discuss software and its features here - not blame each other. RB 5.1 is about to be released soon - please report any bugs, suggestions etc.

I already said Loading times need to be optimized too much CPU used on them IMHO if you can optimize the loading times on your VM that would be nice please and thank you.

Conversation about antiviruses moved to a separate topic: http://www.djsoft.net/smf/index.php/topic,3776.0.html

We don't need separate threads over pointless stuff less just leave it at your opinion vs mine and that's that.

WBGS-Founder said:
We don't need separate threads over pointless stuff less just leave it at your opinion vs mine and that's that.
It's just to clear this thread from off-topic discussions :) It's related to RadioBOSS as antiviruses sometimes seem to affect its performance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back