RadioBOSS 5.2 [beta]

Status
Not open for further replies.
pety said:
See another two bug reports of the same bug.
Very soon a video with the crash and, finally, two error message.
It's hard to tell what's wrong from bug reports - it goes deeply into the system. It looks like a very special case when this bug occurs and only under certain circumstances (a combination of RB settings+sound card+system). The next update (later today) should produce an error message in such a case. And if it crashes, it will give more detailed error message.

pety said:
In this video appear another bug too (pay attention to the waveform on STOP).
http://youtu.be/Vxf1uYzswjI
Thanks. The waveform bug will be fixed.

klinsoft said:
unsupported format looks like 22050 Hz setting applied somewhere.
And those processes start/stop ones again tells me that this is purely Windows problem. Those sound drivers for 7 are totally strange . Before you plug the cable you cannot access the soundcard to select it as input or output! This is valid for the input too.
It depends on sound card. Most (if not all) professional sound cards have their inputs and outputs always available for software to use, regardless if the cable is connected or not. Sometimes for cheaper cards it's possible to disable this "jack detection" feature, making sound card always available as well.

nelson c said:
That would be great! :)
I think we'll arrange that soon :)

WBGS-Founder said:
Well, I would like the logo well bigger version of the logo and why is the right click menu all messed up in the latest version?
Sorry for the menu bug - it will be fixed in the next update. About logo - its height is limited by "nowplaying" bars - if logo is made bigger, then those bars will also have to be bigger, otherwise there'll be an empty space.

nelson c said:
bug when closing RB 5.2.0.5:

Despite missing the program interface. I could not upgrade to the 5.0.2.6 beta because RadioBOSS was running in the background. The solution was to close the program with Task Manager
Can you please also send the previous bugreport? This one is second and does not contain enough information.

nelson c said:
again thanks for adding this.  :D
I'm doing some tests and mysteriously metadata are perfectly synchronized when the option "DisableTitleSync" is activated.
at least it works well with 50 second buffer, stream Icecast Ogg 192 khz.
It is strange but works great  :)
Great! I'm glad that this issue is finally resolved.

WBGS-Founder said:
Furthermore, when talking over music it sounds very weird like in and out like the sound is phasing or something or just messing up and its not good my voice sounds like crap it's very crazy.
Nothing MIC-related was changed in the .6 update. Perhaps you've changed something, e.g. plugin configuration or other settings?

djsoft said:
nelson c said:
bug when closing RB 5.2.0.5:

Despite missing the program interface. I could not upgrade to the 5.0.2.6 beta because RadioBOSS was running in the background. The solution was to close the program with Task Manager
Can you please also send the previous bugreport? This one is second and does not contain enough information.
You need me to generate the problem again?

Other problems:
When restarting your program settings I lose the title bar of listbox event.
And again I have columns in size "0" appear
It also opens groups that I have minimized.

You can add an option to disable the columns that are not used here ?. as in the playlists.

Attachments

• Sin t?tulo.png
    Sin t?tulo.png
    33.3 KB · Views: 420
RadioBOSS 5.2.0.7: http://dl.djsoft.net/beta/radioboss_beta_5.2.0.7.exe

Changes:
- bugs fixed

like i said something is aplying a 22050 Hz or lower sample rate and here is the errors. Sample errors.
Check your whole drivers(if needed uninstall and reinstall them) and settings on Windows sound panels.

klinsoft said:
like i said something is aplying a 22050 Hz or lower sample rate and here is the errors. Sample errors.
Check your whole drivers(if needed uninstall and reinstall them) and settings on Windows sound panels.
Everything is set to 44.1 Khz and 16 bits. There is no samplerate at 22050. In MIC is nothing.

nelson c said:
You need me to generate the problem again?
The bug report should already present in the settings folder. If it's there, please send it to support@djsoft.net

nelson c said:
When restarting your program settings I lose the title bar of listbox event.
And again I have columns in size "0" appear
Looks like a bug - will be fixed in the next update.

nelson c said:
It also opens groups that I have minimized.
Does not happen here. If you minimize it and restart, will it stay minimized?

nelson c said:
You can add an option to disable the columns that are not used here ?. as in the playlists.
Planned for the future, in one of the next update this will be possible.

djsoft said:
nelson c said:
If the intro theme is longer than the largest voicetrack the voicetrack reproduced at the beginning of the song.
I would like the voicetrack begins to reproduce on the end of the intro (taking into account the duration of voicetrack)
It's how it works now - voice track plays to the end of next track's intro.
I think it is caused by the fader settings. (attached)

The voice track is played as a common track. (It is no background music playing, and then continues with the track that is inserted should aver the voice track)

But if I do the following:
After the current track insert a timed silence of a second, then insert the voice track with the song to be inserted. works as you say. but if I remove the programmed silence makes what I said earlier.

Attachments

• Sin t?tulo.png
    Sin t?tulo.png
    37.5 KB · Views: 443
Bensisko said:
Hi, I found this very serious problem when I change the schedule very important for my radio, when I change the schedule by creating and editing, the window will begin to see these schedules ghost can be seen as an icon in white sheet, if I try to delete them I will delete even the original, then now username events in chronological order change position, then try to restore to load the last saved version of the schedule. Then everything stops and I have to reset the RadioBoss, this problem started with version 05 but restoring previous versions the bug is still there. Do you know this problem or is it just my pc? As you can see from the picture the program crashes I have to restart RadioBoss and everything returns to normal until I start again to change the schedule for events. I enclose a photo. PS. I submitted a bug report that is generated in the event of a crash ...
I do not know if you've fixed this bug in version RadioBoss 5.2.0.7  because in version 5.2.0.6 but the problem folder ghost has not been resolved. See photo

Attachments

• 20141029_210425_Via di Pino.jpg
    20141029_210425_Via di Pino.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 435
  • 20141029_210403_Via di Pino.jpg
    20141029_210403_Via di Pino.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 428
  • 2014-10-29 21.04.25.jpg
    2014-10-29 21.04.25.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 421
djsoft said:
pety said:
See another two bug reports of the same bug.
Very soon a video with the crash and, finally, two error message.
It's hard to tell what's wrong from bug reports - it goes deeply into the system. It looks like a very special case when this bug occurs and only under certain circumstances (a combination of RB settings+sound card+system). The next update (later today) should produce an error message in such a case. And if it crashes, it will give more detailed error message.

pety said:
In this video appear another bug too (pay attention to the waveform on STOP).
http://youtu.be/Vxf1uYzswjI
Thanks. The waveform bug will be fixed.

klinsoft said:
unsupported format looks like 22050 Hz setting applied somewhere.
And those processes start/stop ones again tells me that this is purely Windows problem. Those sound drivers for 7 are totally strange . Before you plug the cable you cannot access the soundcard to select it as input or output! This is valid for the input too.
It depends on sound card. Most (if not all) professional sound cards have their inputs and outputs always available for software to use, regardless if the cable is connected or not. Sometimes for cheaper cards it's possible to disable this "jack detection" feature, making sound card always available as well.

nelson c said:
That would be great! :)
I think we'll arrange that soon :)

WBGS-Founder said:
Well, I would like the logo well bigger version of the logo and why is the right click menu all messed up in the latest version?
Sorry for the menu bug - it will be fixed in the next update. About logo - its height is limited by "nowplaying" bars - if logo is made bigger, then those bars will also have to be bigger, otherwise there'll be an empty space.

I was asking for a Hi Res HQ logo to use on my site to promote you but i am using your DJSOFT logo for now.

I wanan say some radio stats are not working I had listeners and the stats never picked them up? Any Idea? I think HTML5 is not recognized as a listener so RB won't pick it up? Furthermore, Sound when cuing up mic is very bad cause the music plugins interfere with the mic plugins they need to be separate.

Bensisko said:
I do not know if you've fixed this bug in version RadioBoss 5.2.0.7  because in version 5.2.0.6 but the problem folder ghost has not been resolved. See photo
Can you please tell me what you did before this started to happen. E.g. draging events in the list, add/edit, etc?

WBGS-Founder said:
I was asking for a Hi Res HQ logo to use on my site to promote you but i am using your DJSOFT logo for now.
Sorry, I misunderstood. We have RadioBOSS banners - I've attached two of them to the post.

WBGS-Founder said:
I wanan say some radio stats are not working I had listeners and the stats never picked them up? Any Idea? I think HTML5 is not recognized as a listener so RB won't pick it up?
It picks up all connected listeners, including those who listen from the player on the web site. RB stats pull data from the streaming server - so the numbers are what streaming server reports.

WBGS-Founder said:
Furthermore, Sound when cuing up mic is very bad cause the music plugins interfere with the mic plugins they need to be separate.
Yes, it will be changed in the future.

Attachments

• radioboss.jpg
    radioboss.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 402
  • 250.gif
    250.gif
    37.6 KB · Views: 407
nelson c said:
djsoft said:
nelson c said:
If the intro theme is longer than the largest voicetrack the voicetrack reproduced at the beginning of the song.
I would like the voicetrack begins to reproduce on the end of the intro (taking into account the duration of voicetrack)
It's how it works now - voice track plays to the end of next track's intro.
I think it is caused by the fader settings. (attached)

The voice track is played as a common track. (It is no background music playing, and then continues with the track that is inserted should aver the voice track)

But if I do the following:
After the current track insert a timed silence of a second, then insert the voice track with the song to be inserted. works as you say. but if I remove the programmed silence makes what I said earlier.
OK, thanks for the info. I'll let you know if more information on this issue needed.

djsoft said:
Bensisko said:
Can you please tell me what you did before this started to happen. E.g. draging events in the list, add/edit, etc?

WBGS-Founder said:
Sorry, I misunderstood. We have RadioBOSS banners - I've attached two of them to the post.

WBGS-Founder said:
I wanan say some radio stats are not working I had listeners and the stats never picked them up? Any Idea? I think HTML5 is not recognized as a listener so RB won't pick it up?
It picks up all connected listeners, including those who listen from the player on the web site. RB stats pull data from the streaming server - so the numbers are what streaming server reports.

WBGS-Founder said:
Furthermore, Sound when cuing up mic is very bad cause the music plugins interfere with the mic plugins they need to be separate.
Yes, it will be changed in the future.
Listeners are complaining about the sound going messed up only when I go to talk weird? I told nothing I could do until RB devs fix it.

WBGS-Founder said:
Listeners are complaining about the sound going messed up only when I go to talk weird? I told nothing I could do until RB devs fix it.
It's not a fix, I'd call it a lack of a feature :) Currently RB does not allow you to do what you want, but it's planned for the future. Currently you can change plugin configuration (listen to your own stream to test) to remove all the negative effects, e.g. disable some unnecessary plugins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back