RadioBOSS 5.2 [beta]

Status
Not open for further replies.
pety said:
pety said:
Finally, MIC [WASAPI]Error! doesn't crash the RB  :)
I tested with DS too. In DS - No Device the MIC button disappear. It should do the same with WASAPI - No Device too, but it doesn't. The MIC button is still visible and active. It shouldn't.
INPUT:
Code:
If (NOT Driver OR NOT Device) {
No Mic AND No_Fade
}

djsoft said:
pety said:
I tested with DS too. In DS - No Device the MIC button disappear. It should do the same with WASAPI - No Device too, but it doesn't. The MIC button is still visible and active. It shouldn't.
In this case it will show an error message that sound card can not be used. I think that's enough.
It is right in DS but not inWASAPI? Are there two different way to measure the same situation?
If no MIC then NO FADE, becouse in LIVE that is a totally mess. We must be coherents  :)

djsoft said:
nelson c said:
radioboss had previously installed 5.0 and this error did not happen.
but this problem is not disable the synchronization of metadata.
(turn off this function and the problem persists)
Please make sure that the path where RB saves the nowplaying.txt file is correct. It looks like that you open one file while RB writes to another.
This is one of the strangest errors I found.
Sometimes metadata work perfectly, and then restart the program always says "Network Stream" and it never changes (as seen in the video)
Attached is a video in which the problem is clearly seen. (and leaves no doubt that the path is correct TXT).
I noticed that the option "Sync Desabhilitar metadata" is not the cause of the problem, which is more select or clear the error is present.
Panel displays metadata Air perfectly but the problem is to write them in TXT.

I also attached a picture where the same profile is maintained in RB 5.0, and this error does not exist.

Edit:
Confirmed, the problem appeared since the option was first added disable metadata.
I just tested the beta 5.2.0.5 and the problem is there too.
The latest version I can assure you it works perfect is the 5.0.xx (the screenshot)

link of the video: http://musiconefm.com/Borrar/bug.rar

Attachments

• Sin t?tulo.png
    Sin t?tulo.png
    270.7 KB · Views: 455
Another small problem:
Flicker that precedes the events does not work more

Attachments

• Sin t?tulo.png
    Sin t?tulo.png
    223.6 KB · Views: 457
The problem with events flashing time IS OK ! Here on XP this option is working OK even with 30 seconds as showed above on pety`s or Nelson`s post! I don`t know what you mean by "not work more" but i can even set it above 30 sec. and again WORK OK

Hello,
unfortunately, in version 5.2.0.8 of RadioBOSS is not fixed some bugs, as you can see from the picture sometimes using the filter disappears day of the week and are not visible until you restart the program the other day. The 'filter of days leaves no visible some events. Without filter seems to nancy

Attachments

• Snap46.jpg
    Snap46.jpg
    211.7 KB · Views: 491
Waveform is not fixed.
This time the waveform is an URL.
So it shouldn't be waveform at all...

Attachments

• _waveform_NOT_FIXED.jpg
    _waveform_NOT_FIXED.jpg
    234.9 KB · Views: 433
Hi Dmitry.

Thank you for all the hard work you are doing to make version 5.2 the most amazing version yet. And thank you for taking on board all our comments, complaints and suggestions.

Sorry to hit you with three things at the same time.

(1) I love the Add Stop feature in the right click menu. However, if I want to add a stop after this song currently playing (let's call it song 1), there is a problem. It will stop fine, but when I hit play to start the next song (song 2), it jumps immediately to the next track again (song 3) and starts that one instead. Hope that can be easily fixed.

(2) Would it be possible to have an easier to remember hot key for Add Stop than Control-Tab? Or, could it be added to the hot keys configuration list? I would probably opt for something like S or A in my situation. (I use Ins/0 as my stop hot key)

(3) I'm sure someone has asked this before...but how to I assign hot keys for the cart wall? Thanks for your help.

Kind regards

James

pety said:
It is right in DS but not inWASAPI? Are there two different way to measure the same situation?
If no MIC then NO FADE, becouse in LIVE that is a totally mess. We must be coherents  :)
I've added it to the list of bugs.

nelson c said:
There is a bug.
Volume control does nothing
Indeed, does not work for DirectSound driver - will be fixed.

nelson c said:
Confirmed, the problem appeared since the option was first added disable metadata.
The latest version I can assure you it works perfect is the 5.0.xx (the screenshot)

OK, thanks - I've added it to the list of bugs, should be fixed soon (but IIRC when you reported it previously the bug was not reproduced...).

nelson c said:
Another small problem:
Flicker that precedes the events does not work more
Yes, thanks!

Bensisko said:
Hello,
unfortunately, in version 5.2.0.8 of RadioBOSS is not fixed some bugs, as you can see from the picture sometimes using the filter disappears day of the week and are not visible until you restart the program the other day. The 'filter of days leaves no visible some events. Without filter seems to nancy
This bug is totally different from the one you've reported before (when scheduled events in the list were duplicated). Can you please give more information about this one - what did you do before filter controls started to disappear?

pety said:
Waveform is not fixed.
This time the waveform is an URL.
So it shouldn't be waveform at all...
Thanks for reporting!

James Totton said:
Thank you for all the hard work you are doing to make version 5.2 the most amazing version yet. And thank you for taking on board all our comments, complaints and suggestions.
Thanks James!

James Totton said:
(1) I love the Add Stop feature in the right click menu. However, if I want to add a stop after this song currently playing (let's call it song 1), there is a problem. It will stop fine, but when I hit play to start the next song (song 2), it jumps immediately to the next track again (song 3) and starts that one instead. Hope that can be easily fixed.
It's a bug - will be fixed in the next update.

James Totton said:
(2) Would it be possible to have an easier to remember hot key for Add Stop than Control-Tab? Or, could it be added to the hot keys configuration list? I would probably opt for something like S or A in my situation. (I use Ins/0 as my stop hot key)
In addition to Ctrl+Tab, "A" can be added as well. "S" by default is reserved for stop. I think this will be made configurable from the Hot Keys window.

James Totton said:
(3) I'm sure someone has asked this before...but how to I assign hot keys for the cart wall? Thanks for your help.
Right-click on a cart wall tab and select the hot key modifier from there (Ctrl or Shift). Then it works like this: you press and release (!) Ctrl and then quickly press the key for the cart you want to play (1-9, A-Z).

What about the "Open containing folder" option on right click for playlists ?
Is it a good idea . Some people can use it for fast finding the song on disk .

klinsoft said:
It's already in the to-do list for new versions.

djsoft said:
klinsoft said:
It's already in the to-do list for new versions.
Also plugins should be fixed as well they are annoying no matter what plugins i have enabled its still screwed.

Bensisko said:
Hello,
Hello,
There is not a particular problem. when I select "Show Filter" I see just launched the program every day of the week are visible then off the "Show Filter" and see immediately that there are only two days, and so is all the same even if it is active or not active filters until RadioBoss reboot and everything repeats itself.

djsoft said:
nelson c said:

OK, thanks - I've added it to the list of bugs, should be fixed soon (but IIRC when you reported it previously the bug was not reproduced...).
After intense hours of research I found the cause of the problem.

I have a code in AutoIt that reads the metadata twice per second.
(opening the txt as read-only)
I realized that this is what causes RadioBOSS can not write metadata.
In RadioBOSS 5.0 surely this behavior was different (RadioBOSS wrote the metadata regardless of whether the file was opened)

An example of code to reproduce this error:
Code:
While 1
   $ruta = 'C:\Users\Nelson\AppData\Roaming\djsoft.net\RadioBOSS_1630967994\nowplaying.txt'
   $arch = FileOpen($ruta, 0); (0) open only read mode
   FileRead($arch,1);
   Sleep(50)
   FileClose($arch)
WEnd
You can download an interpreter for autoit from
https://www.autoitscript.com/site/autoit/downloads/

The plugins on the music are not working right on the mic and messing it up this needs to be fixed badly I sure hope I don't have to wait for several version's more? Also this is happening to me since a reboot? Cannot start broadcasting (output 1): Error 2 (unable to open the file/invalid server address)

Bensisko said:
Bensisko said:
Hello,
Hello,
There is not a particular problem. when I select "Show Filter" I see just launched the program every day of the week are visible then off the "Show Filter" and see immediately that there are only two days, and so is all the same even if it is active or not active filters until RadioBoss reboot and everything repeats itself.
OK, thanks for the information. Added it to the list of bugs, I'll let you know if more information on this bug is needed.

nelson c said:
I have a code in AutoIt that reads the metadata twice per second.
(opening the txt as read-only)
Makes sense. This should be fixed in the next RB release - the way RB opens a file will be adjusted. Please let me know how it goes after RB 5.2.0.9 is released.

WBGS-Founder said:
The plugins on the music are not working right on the mic and messing it up this needs to be fixed badly I sure hope I don't have to wait for several version's more?
In the next version I think. The change you're asking requires a lot of testing. It can't be done in this version, sorry.

WBGS-Founder said:
Also this is happening to me since a reboot? Cannot start broadcasting (output 1): Error 2 (unable to open the file/invalid server address)
It means that RB can't connect to broadcasting server. It could be either server problem, or that antivirus/firewall blocks the connection.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back