RadioBOSS 5.3 [beta]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tested LineIN1 and 2 as different tracks in playlist.
Works great.

There is a problem when I use AutoAMP. With AutoAMP on the sound is jumpy.
Is it possible to add an option?
- Automatic Disable AutoAMP for INPUTS (LineINs)

pety said:
What settings you're using for AutoAmp? It's possible to disable it for inputs, but first we need to be sure there's no other solution.

pety said:
It is incredible how smooth is transition from Inpu1 to Input2. Great job  :)
Thanks!

djsoft said:
pety said:
What settings you're using for AutoAmp? It's possible to disable it for inputs, but first we need to be sure there's no other solution.
Target Level: 0 db
Quiet Level: -15,5db
Rate: 0,15
Delay: 0,4 sec
Enabled Pre-Scanning

I used mp3gain for all my tracks and in Settings - PLayback - Miscellaneous - ReplayGain: Use Track replay gain.

It is a big difference when I use Replay Gain. The sound is more clear. With AutoAMP there is some distorsions and small gaps...

pety said:
I set 9999 seconds for pause, but it doesn't work
The maximum duration allowed for a timed pause it 6000 seconds.

pety said:
It is a big difference when I use Replay Gain. The sound is more clear. With AutoAMP there is some distorsions and small gaps...
Yes, ReplayGain (and any other normalization techniques) are better than any "on the fly" processing like AutoAmp.

Hello, a comfortable thing for direct, would be to have the ability to disable and enable the microphone atomatico. Maybe you could put a button affiacato the microphone key!

RadioBOSS settings:
- Playback - Monitor soundcard (ONLY)
- Input 1
- MIC

When MIC is ON Monitor doesn't stop.
Monitor must stop when MIC is ON.

davideaxo said:
Hello, a comfortable thing for direct, would be to have the ability to disable and enable the microphone atomatico. Maybe you could put a button affiacato the microphone key!
Do you mean that you need to activate and deactivate the microphone automatically when you speak? If so, this is already possible with the new sidechain option.

pety said:
RadioBOSS settings:
- Input 1
- MIC

Try changing to use the Main sound card instead of Monitor, it should fix the problem. The monitor card is processed slightly different compared to "Main".

weather New York, US

Temperature today is %temp degrees Celsius wind speed is %wind_speed metres per second %wind_name humidity is %humidity percent. Tomorrow %temp_tom degrees Celcius %wind_speed_tom metres per second %wind_name_tom  humidity is %humidity_tom percent.

Following this exact example I was unable to get the TTS engine to report this data.  Its simply reading the percent and variable names rather than giving me any values.  Perhaps I just do not have proper direction on implementation?  Is there a way to validate that the data is being properly retrieved?

Hello Dmitry.

About Sigue Editor:
The last beta, remains a problem with set the volume in the pre-listening.
Track number "1" works to level set perfectly.
Instead two track is not affected by the volume in the pre-listening, unless you change the volume level while already started ringing that track in the pre-listening.

Attachments

• Sin t?tulo.png
    Sin t?tulo.png
    67.6 KB · Views: 601
djsoft said:
pety said:
RadioBOSS settings:
- Input 1
- MIC

Try changing to use the Main sound card instead of Monitor, it should fix the problem. The monitor card is processed slightly different compared to "Main".
Monitor works in operator room. When MIC is ON Monitor must be stoped.
Exactly the same principle is respected in the other versions and works very very nice.
So right now beta version doesn't function right. Monitor must stop when MIC is ON. Otherwise MIC will get the sound from two sources (Operator voice and Monitor Speakers) and the result is an annoying feedback. There is a principle here wich must be respected in a radio station.

Robert Kluver said:
Following this exact example I was unable to get the TTS engine to report this data.  Its simply reading the percent and variable names rather than giving me any values.  Perhaps I just do not have proper direction on implementation?  Is there a way to validate that the data is being properly retrieved?
Did you run the weather command from the scheduler? If it does not have weather data, it will read variable names.

I think pety`s problem must have "checkbox" for what he wants - "disable MIC through Monitor when MiC is on".
If user wants NOT to hear the MIC on the monitor , then check the box and everything is OK. If he wants to hear what he speaks "quitely on the speakers" , then NOT check it.
As i realize right , Pety wants NOT to hear only the Microphone in the Monitor output? but the Music to go on , right ?

nelson c said:
The last beta, remains a problem with set the volume in the pre-listening.
Track number "1" works to level set perfectly.
Instead two track is not affected by the volume in the pre-listening, unless you change the volume level while already started ringing that track in the pre-listening.
Thanks for reporting, will be fixed in the next update.

pety said:
Monitor works in operator room. When MIC is ON Monitor must be stoped.
Exactly the same principle is respected in the other versions and works very very nice.
So right now beta version doesn't function right. Monitor must stop when MIC is ON. Otherwise MIC will get the sound from two sources (Operator voice and Monitor Speakers) and the result is an annoying feedback. There is a principle here wich must be respected in a radio station.
If I'm not mistaken, monitor wasn't changed in this version. I'll add it to the list of bugs for now.

klinsoft said:
I think pety`s problem must have "checkbox" for what he wants - "disable MIC through Monitor when MiC is on".
If user wants NOT to hear the MIC on the monitor , then check the box and everything is OK. If he wants to hear what he speaks "quitely on the speakers" , then NOT check it.
As i realize right , Pety wants NOT to hear only the Microphone in the Monitor output? but the Music to go on , right ?
This is the situation:
- In Live room there is Moderator (wich operates RadioBOSS, Mixer etc., etc.);
- In the same room there are co-hosts;
- There are Monitor Speakers in the room;
- When Host and co-Hosts go in Live, then Monitors should be cuted when MIC is on. Becouse Microfons will capture the voices and Monitors too. That means an annoying echo (feedback).

I am talking about Monitor, not Main (on-air) soundcard

Attachments

• Monitor.jpg
    Monitor.jpg
    173.1 KB · Views: 520
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back