RadioBOSS 5.3 [beta]

Status
Not open for further replies.
djsoft said:
Bensisko said:
Hello Dmitry,
in these days of use of your new software Beta, I have not encountered any particular bug, at least for the type of use that gets in my radio. Since you are in the development stage you wonder whether it is possible to add or change This  functionality '.
-Be possible to move the schedule even with the filter inserted,
Moving a track when a filter applied makes little sense, as it doesn't "know" where the track should really be after the filter is cancelled.
Working, creating and ordering to the time schedule, with the filter on the weekday inserted allows a more simple, a research position without the filter means scroll through many weekly schedule seek what interests us put it in order.

Bensisko said:
- Be able to copy and paste into Play Generator Pro, the categories from one preset to another, this would    simplify the work given that many categories are the same, would remain with the same name and you could save in another PRESET in case of cancellation of a no longer used. I ask you,
Yes, this is planned for one of the future updates (maybe in this beta, but I'm not sure yet).
I hope that this opportunity 'very useful to copy categories will soon be implemented in Play Generator Pro.

Bensisko said:
- finally, the chance 'to automatically calculate before the airing playlist, start and end, especially in the vocal interventions short (less than 1 minute).
Can you please give more information on this? If you need it to automatically detect the intro/outro portions, I don't think it's really possible as it requires a deep analysis of the signal.
No I do not mean this in my radio programs are small inserts spoken between songs and the other. These interventions are updated periodically even if the file name remains the same, before the airing of the program playlist. These interventions very short, are often cut or rather fade out before the end, to solve problem I believe you can create an option that prevents traces fade for more 'short of a time that the user can' define. I hope I was understood.

Bensisko said:
-  This does not happen now, or exclude (insert option in the setting) the possibility to exclude from the default mix interventions shorter than a certain time (eg 1 minute). I hope I explained myself. Thank's
Skip tracks shorter than N seconds?
Do not skip but as I explained to you is a very useful setting, which prevents fading in / out for more track 'court for some time eg 1 minute, I noticed, in fact, like that in the very short interventions voice them during the play selling mixed before the end, if you haven 'put this in the setting of the program?

Bensisko said:
Working, creating and ordering to the time schedule, with the filter on the weekday inserted allows a more simple, a research position without the filter means scroll through many weekly schedule seek what interests us put it in order.
Yes, but moving tracks in the list when the filter is applied is not possible (say, you move an event to a 3rd position, then you cancel the filter, and there's another event which also supposed to be at 3rd position... this is ambiguous). So I'm not sure it will ever be possible.

Bensisko said:
No I do not mean this in my radio programs are small inserts spoken between songs and the other. These interventions are updated periodically even if the file name remains the same, before the airing of the program playlist. These interventions very short, are often cut or rather fade out before the end, to solve problem I believe you can create an option that prevents traces fade for more 'short of a time that the user can' define. I hope I was understood.
There's an option "Do not crossfade short tracks" in Settings->Fading - I suppose it's what you need?

- Fade out didn't work before "stop" command in the playlist
This seems better but not completely resolved.

If a track has a "Red line" at the end (I think it's the automatic mix line based on the crossfade setting) and a STOP command is added after this track, it will stop dead at the red Line.
If you use track Tool to set a mix point, that seems to work, and I noticed the auto line seems to disappear afterwards too, so it's a bit odd.

The silence Detector seems to kick in even if I have stopped the playlist manually or by inserting a Stop command. This makes it impossible to stop the music, do a talk over and then continue as the music starts when you're not expecting it!

Is there a list of all the weather stations available? It doesn't seem to work for London, UK....a list or webpage would be really handy.
- Just downloaded the latest Beta 5.2.9.2 and this now seems to work.

Using View-Style- Dark, the On Air sign doesn't seem to change to Bright red when the system connects. I find this a useful indicator...any chance of resolving this?

howebzar said:
- Fade out didn't work before "stop" command in the playlist
This seems better but not completely resolved.

If a track has a "Red line" at the end (I think it's the automatic mix line based on the crossfade setting) and a STOP command is added after this track, it will stop dead at the red Line.
If you use track Tool to set a mix point, that seems to work, and I noticed the auto line seems to disappear afterwards too, so it's a bit odd.
Thanks for reporting this, will be fixed.

howebzar said:
The silence Detector seems to kick in even if I have stopped the playlist manually or by inserting a Stop command. This makes it impossible to stop the music, do a talk over and then continue as the music starts when you're not expecting it!
That's odd... do you use the sidechain microphone compression?

howebzar said:
Is there a list of all the weather stations available? It doesn't seem to work for London, UK....a list or webpage would be really handy.
- Just downloaded the latest Beta 5.2.9.2 and this now seems to work.
You can check the weather here: http://openweathermap.org/ - this is the source from where RadioBOSS gets the weather data. Try searching for your city, and use the same query for the weather command.

howebzar said:
Using View-Style- Dark, the On Air sign doesn't seem to change to Bright red when the system connects. I find this a useful indicator...any chance of resolving this?
Yes, will be fixed in the next update.

A lot of freeze (sound looping - about 4-8 seconds) in the last version - 2.9.2.
Only RadioBOSS works on the PC.
In settings Priority is High.

I'll add RadioBOSS to Exclude section in AVAST to see what happens.

Resume PLayback checked in settings.
Music playlist for 24 hours
LineIN event - Repeat every 10 minutes.

When RB playes LineIN if I stop PC (e.g. power stop, or
just close RB - or RB crash) RadioBOSS resume LineIN from the beginning of the playlist NOT from last track (LineIN) played.

There is a problem.
In Scheduler I can insert only LineIN 1 through Wizard tool. Here could be two selections for L1 and L2.

pety said:
There is a problem.
In Scheduler I can insert only LineIN 1 through Wizard tool. Here could be two selections for L1 and L2.
Only LineIn1 has tag. That's why I can make a file type and crossfades. That is not possible for linein2.
Some bug report files.

Attachments

• bugreport_20150430-171111.txt
    20.8 KB · Views: 406
  • bugreport_20150430-171243.txt
    20.9 KB · Views: 366
  • bugreport_20150430-171459.txt
    20.9 KB · Views: 533
pety said:
A lot of freeze (sound looping - about 4-8 seconds) in the last version - 2.9.2.
Only RadioBOSS works on the PC.
In settings Priority is High.

I'll add RadioBOSS to Exclude section in AVAST to see what happens.
It could well be a problem with Avast, as nothing like this happens on any of the test machines here... Excluding may not be enough - if excluding won't work, try removing Avast completely. Antiviruses became really intrusive lately.

pety said:

just close RB - or RB crash) RadioBOSS resume LineIN from the beginning of the playlist NOT from last track (LineIN) played.
Do you mean you have several Line In's in the playlist and it resumes from the first one?

pety said:
There is a problem.
Yes, this is a known issue. Currently you can rename "line.in" to "line2.in" and it will work. It should be fixed soon, I think in this beta.

pety said:
Only LineIn1 has tag. That's why I can make a file type and crossfades. That is not possible for linein2.
Some bug report files.
Can you please give more information about it?
Thanks for bug reports.

djsoft said:
pety said:

Do you mean you have several Line In's in the playlist and it resumes from the first one?
Exactly !

djsoft said:
pety said:
There is a problem.
Yes, this is a known issue. Currently you can rename "line.in" to "line2.in" and it will work. It should be fixed soon, I think in this beta.
I really tried "line2.in" but it doesn't work.

djsoft said:
pety said:
Some bug report files.
Can you please give more information about it?
Thanks for bug reports.
See the image:

Attachments

• LineIN1-TAG.jpg
    LineIN1-TAG.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 468
pety said:
Exactly !
[/quote]
OK, I'll see what could be done about it. Thanks for reporting.

pety said:
I really tried "line2.in" but it doesn't work.
It should. Anyway, please wait for the next update, it'll be able to work with Input 2 without any manual adjustments.

nelson c said:
Bug in latest beta.
Disappeared the bar that marks the intro of songs.
Can you please provide more information about it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back