RadioBOSS 5.3 [beta]

Status
Not open for further replies.
klinsoft said:
I think pety`s problem must have "checkbox" for what he wants - "disable MIC through Monitor when MiC is on".
If user wants NOT to hear the MIC on the monitor , then check the box and everything is OK. If he wants to hear what he speaks "quitely on the speakers" , then NOT check it.
As i realize right , Pety wants NOT to hear only the Microphone in the Monitor output? but the Music to go on , right ?
There's an option "Output to encoders only" which should also work for this case.

NO!
This is not the subject.
Monitor must cut off ANY sound when MIC is ON as all other RadioBOSS's versions.

There is an issue in 5.2.9.1 beta. Even today RB freeze and looping sound for few second (4-7 sec) when "manipulate" it. When navigate to another tab or LineIN is played or some settings. I looked to find any bug report but there is nothing.

So, is the my second opinion . Pety wants ALL sound to be cutted , not only the MIC sound :)

So may be this is a bug , while previous versions was like that. So djsoft will fix it and everything will be good.

In fact, not all versions, but in time monitor was "corupted" by default. I remember that I was talking with my friend about this serious issue for us, but I had another urgent tasks to do. Now I need monitor cut when mic is on for a specific radio station. Thanks klinsoft.

Thank you too .
Me too think that there must be an option for disabling (muting) the monitor when talking on the MIc.
But to be really an option , so the user can choose , not to be always this condition. That is why i propose a "checkbox" for this one. "Mute Monitor when MIC is ON" is a good name for it.

pety said:
NO!
This is not the subject.
Monitor must cut off ANY sound when MIC is ON as all other RadioBOSS's versions.
OK, I think it will work this way. But as I recall - none of the previous RadioBOSS versions worked this way.

pety said:
There is an issue in 5.2.9.1 beta. Even today RB freeze and looping sound for few second (4-7 sec) when "manipulate" it. When navigate to another tab or LineIN is played or some settings. I looked to find any bug report but there is nothing.
Please open task manager and see CPU load - maybe it's high for RadioBOSS (more than 25%) or some other software eats CPU. Also check Settings->General->Priority, must be set to High.

klinsoft said:
Thank you too .
Me too think that there must be an option for disabling (muting) the monitor when talking on the MIc.
But to be really an option , so the user can choose , not to be always this condition. That is why i propose a "checkbox" for this one.
Perfect

I spoke of this "sidechain", it would be nice to turn off and on at will through a button place side by side  the microphone button

PC (Win XP) - 3 sound cards (1 onboard, 1 on PCI and 1 on USB - a small Logilink).
- Monitor and PFL seted;
- Mic, Line 1 + 2 seted => all functionals.

So, there is possible to rebroadcast from two different sources (e.g. CNN and BBC).
Host and co-hosts can use MIC input (with a mixer through a sound card mic input).
All music, jingles, ads, sweepers etc., etc is played from RadioBOSS PLaylist.

Checked Record Voice track and works well. Except "Normalize" function wich doesnt work well.

If there is no hardware mixer, with VoiceMeeter Banana (needs administrator permission and restart PC) can use 3 USB Mics if PC has three USB available ports.

davideaxo said:
I spoke of this "sidechain", it would be nice to turn off and on at will through a button place side by side  the microphone button
When using sidechain option, you should leave MIC on, and it will work automatically. Or do you need to quickly toggle the sidechain option itself?

Because he is sigue editor does not work with tracks with file types?.
These points of mixing established manually should be priority.

nelson c said:
Because he is sigue editor does not work with tracks with file types?.
These points of mixing established manually should be priority.
They should take priority... I'll add it to the list of bugs.

When using sidechain option, you should leave MIC on, and it will work automatically. Or do you need to quickly toggle the sidechain option itself?

That's right, it would be nice to have a faster option, as it can sometimes be comfortable using it at times no!

davideaxo said:

That's right, it would be nice to have a faster option, as it can sometimes be comfortable using it at times no!
The option will be added in the next update.

Hello Dmitry,
in these days of use of your new software Beta, I have not encountered any particular bug, at least for the type of use that gets in my radio. Since you are in the development stage you wonder whether it is possible to add or change This  functionality '.
-Be possible to move the schedule even with the filter inserted,
- Be able to copy and paste into Play Generator Pro, the categories from one preset to another, this would    simplify the work given that many categories are the same, would remain with the same name and you could save in another PRESET in case of cancellation of a no longer used. I ask you,
- finally, the chance 'to automatically calculate before the airing playlist, start and end, especially in the vocal interventions short (less than 1 minute).
-  This does not happen now, or exclude (insert option in the setting) the possibility to exclude from the default mix interventions shorter than a certain time (eg 1 minute). I hope I explained myself. Thank's

Bensisko said:
Hello Dmitry,
in these days of use of your new software Beta, I have not encountered any particular bug, at least for the type of use that gets in my radio. Since you are in the development stage you wonder whether it is possible to add or change This  functionality '.
-Be possible to move the schedule even with the filter inserted,
Moving a track when a filter applied makes little sense, as it doesn't "know" where the track should really be after the filter is cancelled.

Bensisko said:
- Be able to copy and paste into Play Generator Pro, the categories from one preset to another, this would    simplify the work given that many categories are the same, would remain with the same name and you could save in another PRESET in case of cancellation of a no longer used. I ask you,
Yes, this is planned for one of the future updates (maybe in this beta, but I'm not sure yet).

Bensisko said:
- finally, the chance 'to automatically calculate before the airing playlist, start and end, especially in the vocal interventions short (less than 1 minute).
Can you please give more information on this? If you need it to automatically detect the intro/outro portions, I don't think it's really possible as it requires a deep analysis of the signal.

Bensisko said:
-  This does not happen now, or exclude (insert option in the setting) the possibility to exclude from the default mix interventions shorter than a certain time (eg 1 minute). I hope I explained myself. Thank's
Skip tracks shorter than N seconds?

RadioBOSS 5.2.9.2 beta
  • improved accessibility for users with screen reader software
  • fixed statistic retrieving from Shoutcast 2.4.7 and newer servers (it's required to set administrator password in encoders settings on Metadata tab)
  • improve Track Tool zooming
  • fixed several Stream Archive bugs
  • other bugs fixed
Download: http://dl.djsoft.net/beta/radioboss_beta_5.2.9.2.exe

Big thanks to everyone who reported bugs or gave suggestions!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back