RadioBOSS 5.3 [beta]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Dmitry.
The new feature, "Open Tab to drag a song that Tab Ensim" is very useful.
Would be very useful to also work with files from the Windows Explorer. (See screenshot)
Thank you

Attachments

• Sin t?tulo.png
    Sin t?tulo.png
    37.3 KB · Views: 464
Maybe a little change:
MenuBar - Playlist - Add Input1 (LINE.IN)
it would be:
MenuBar - Playlist - Add Input (LINE.IN)

Attachments

• AddInput.jpg
    AddInput.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 474
nelson c said:
Hello Dmitry.
The new feature, "Open Tab to drag a song that Tab Ensim" is very useful.
Would be very useful to also work with files from the Windows Explorer. (See screenshot)
Thank you
Thanks for the suggestion. Will be implemented soon.

pety said:
Maybe a little change:
MenuBar - Playlist - Add Input1 (LINE.IN)
it would be:
MenuBar - Playlist - Add Input (LINE.IN)
Yes, it will be better - will be changed in the next update.

something is wrong with stream archive when i use aac+ codec. Aimp and MPC player and KMPlayer playing recorded file fastly and show 16khz. But i choosen 44khz. Check screenshot and stream record in attachment

Attachments

• stream_archive_badAACplus.png
    stream_archive_badAACplus.png
    10.8 KB · Views: 473
  • 20150506_15-51-23.aac
    3.4 MB · Views: 396
skunk01 said:
something is wrong with stream archive when i use aac+ codec. Aimp and MPC player and KMPlayer playing recorded file fastly and show 16khz. But i choosen 44khz. Check screenshot and stream record in attachment
Thank you for reporting!

Hi.
Follow the screen.
In red, the files "Jingle" play in sequence.
Note on the other screen , the feature is enabled.

Best regards.

djsoft said:
raphaelomoreira said:
Absolutely certain that the files were identified.
Even I tried other names like "songs - fast jingle," but did not recognize and played " jingle " in consecutively.
I created a schedule for when the ads come out of the break, playing a Jingle - Break Out, but it conflicts with jingle - Music Pass, which is already on schedule.
Inventor of the jumps the file, it plays two consecutive jingles .
I also tested with Commercial, and is the same.
Can you please make a screenshot of RadioBOSS's main window when it skipped the tracks?

Attachments

• RadioBoos - Repeat.jpg
    RadioBoos - Repeat.jpg
    679.9 KB · Views: 513
  • RadioBoos - File Types.jpg
    RadioBoos - File Types.jpg
    585 KB · Views: 473
Today detects a failure to statistics, test autostart to start the server, the problem was that radioboss start normally and connect to brodcasting but the statistics were 0, check the administrator password and did not work, disconnect and reconnect the unsuccessful brodcasting value was 0.

disconnect brodcasting restart RadioBOSS and reconnected the brodcasting. thus look at the statistics of listeners

raphaelomoreira said:
Hi.
Follow the screen.
In red, the files "Jingle" play in sequence.
Note on the other screen , the feature is enabled.
Thanks. I think that's because you use the Track List feature (not directly jingles in the playlist). Will be fixed in the next update.

Djsaginet Vics said:
Today detects a failure to statistics, test autostart to start the server, the problem was that radioboss start normally and connect to brodcasting but the statistics were 0, check the administrator password and did not work, disconnect and reconnect the unsuccessful brodcasting value was 0.

disconnect brodcasting restart RadioBOSS and reconnected the brodcasting. thus look at the statistics of listeners
Please also check statistics from the server itself (in the admin page) - are they also non-zero there when RadioBOSS shows zeros?

old problem:
Using the MakeLibrary command and as a play list some tracks not read metadata database (the file name is used)

Attachments

• problem.png
    problem.png
    63.4 KB · Views: 438
nelson c said:
old problem:
Using the MakeLibrary command and as a play list some tracks not read metadata database (the file name is used)
Does it always happen with the same file?

djsoft said:
nelson c said:
old problem:
Does it always happen with the same file?
I'm not sure, but I think that if.
This happens with many files.
Attached here is the generated database.
You can see that in the playlist if you have them

Attachments

• Desktop.rar
    266.8 KB · Views: 355
nelson c said:
I'm not sure, but I think that if.
This happens with many files.
Attached here is the generated database.
You can see that in the playlist if you have them
Please try creating a folder with files for which it doesn't read the metadata and try running the makelibrary command on it.
I'll check the files you've sent. But IIRC this problem was solved already in the past...

If it is a problem already reported before, but still it remains.
I think that it does not mention that the computer that generates the xml file does not contain music locally (read the songs on another pc with a shared Windows folder).
I just try the command with some songs that had this problem, but this time locally and use the folder instead of playlist and the file XML was created with the metadata of these tracks.

This is the command I use (R is a network drive):
Code:
makelibrary Buena.xml|"R:\Listas De Reproduccion\Varios\Buena.m3u8"

Attachments

• my.xml
    1.6 KB · Views: 376
problem solved!  :D
Delete the disk database and create it again.
I guess that the files that were already in the database not looked their metadata (which is a good idea to reduce time and resources)

nelson c said:
I guess that the files that were already in the database not looked their metadata (which is a good idea to reduce time and resources)
Actually it doesn't read tags from the old library, it re-reads tags for all added tracks. It also doesn't read the tag information contained in the playlist. This is to ensure that the database contains the most recent tag information.

The metadata could be empty if it failed to read a tag for a file for some reason (e.g. other program opened the file in exclusive mode, preventing RadioBOSS to open it). In this case, it parses the file name to extract artist/title information. You can try experimenting again using the network folder and playlist, to see if it fails to read metadata for some tracks.

Hello, I have noticed that sometimes when you release the microphone music track crashes, feels distorted, if after you stop and play again riprennde in the normal way.
Asio driver microphone m-audio USB -producer

djsoft said:
nelson c said:
Actually it doesn't read tags from the old library, it re-reads tags for all added tracks. It also doesn't read the tag information contained in the playlist. This is to ensure that the database contains the most recent tag information.

The metadata could be empty if it failed to read a tag for a file for some reason (e.g. other program opened the file in exclusive mode, preventing RadioBOSS to open it). In this case, it parses the file name to extract artist/title information. You can try experimenting again using the network folder and playlist, to see if it fails to read metadata for some tracks.

Today the database I had the same problem (every night turns to generate).
I think it is because that at the same time in that pc is running a preset the PLG Pro which also uses the same playback list.
I guess that is the problem, because when I run the command manually works fine.
I've changed schedule of one of the events, I'll like to know if there is a problem

davideaxo said:
Hello, I have noticed that sometimes when you release the microphone music track crashes, feels distorted, if after you stop and play again riprennde in the normal way.
Asio driver microphone m-audio USB -producer
How often does it happen? Can you please also send screenshots of Playback and Input settings?

nelson c said:
I think it is because that at the same time in that pc is running a preset the PLG Pro which also uses the same playback list.
It could well be the reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back