RadioBOSS 5.3 [beta]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello dmitry, I want to make that a jingle is played every 25 minutes, every Sunday from 5 pm until the end of the day.
Everything works fine, except that today Monday yet are still playing those jingles.
is this the correct behavior? If so, is there any way to accomplish this without using an event for each reproduction which is needed?
Here attached a screenshot of the settings of the event.

Attachments

• Bug.png
    Bug.png
    84.6 KB · Views: 481
nelson c said:
Hello dmitry, I want to make that a jingle is played every 25 minutes, every Sunday from 5 pm until the end of the day.
Everything works fine, except that today Monday yet are still playing those jingles.
is this the correct behavior? If so, is there any way to accomplish this without using an event for each reproduction which is needed?
Here attached a screenshot of the settings of the event.
In this case you need to set the limit on how many times it will repeat. When you set the limit, it will calculate the "Last play", so it should be pretty easy. In your case, if event starts at 17:00, repeats every 25 minutes, and you want it to play to the end of the day, the number of repeats should be 17.

If you do not set the number of repeats, then it will repeat event until 17:00 the next day.

OK thanks, I have enabled the option: maximum time in the list (10 minutes)-> delete.
What happens if the event does not play 17 times because I retired from the list for example twice? would the event run twice more in the next day?

Another question:
That reproductions counter is reset to 0 the following week?

nelson c said:
OK thanks, I have enabled the option: maximum time in the list (10 minutes)-> delete.
What happens if the event does not play 17 times because I retired from the list for example twice? would the event run twice more in the next day?
No, it will only "try" 17 times, and it doesn't matter if the event was actually played. When you enter the number of repeats, it calculates you the "last start".

nelson c said:
That reproductions counter is reset to 0 the following week?
It resets on the event startup time - when it's supposed to start the first time.

Hi guys!
I would suggest the possibility of choosing the audio file format for the announcement time.
In the current format (hr_05.mp3 + m_56.mp3) some time voices do not match perfectly with the voice of minutes, sounding too artificial for the automatic time announcement.
Being only one file (hhmm_0556.mp3) will not have this problem because the phrase is made without necessary breaks. Much more natural.
It's just an idea, which I think can contribute to RadioBoos.

Best regards.

raphaelomoreira said:
Hi guys!
I would suggest the possibility of choosing the audio file format for the announcement time.
In the current format (hr_05.mp3 + m_56.mp3) some time voices do not match perfectly with the voice of minutes, sounding too artificial for the automatic time announcement.
Being only one file (hhmm_0556.mp3) will not have this problem because the phrase is made without necessary breaks. Much more natural.
Technically it's no problem, but in this case you'll have to have 1440 voice files (24 * 60 - every minute of every hour) in the folder... I'm not sure if anyone is ready to create such a set.

Ok.
It was just a suggestion!
In Brazil, many software give us the two option because we use a lot this format "whole" because it sounds much better than this format "broken", is very false.
I think it worth all this work, to leave the radio with a great quality!
We make every effort to leave the station with the best plastic, the greater the credibility, we believe.
Either way, the RadioBoos is very good.

Best Regards.

djsoft said:
raphaelomoreira said:
Hi guys!
Technically it's no problem, but in this case you'll have to have 1440 voice files (24 * 60 - every minute of every hour) in the folder... I'm not sure if anyone is ready to create such a set.

raphaelomoreira said:
In Brazil, many software give us the two option because we use a lot this format "whole" because it sounds much better than this format "broken", is very false.
We make every effort to leave the station with the best plastic, the greater the credibility, we believe.
Do you have a set of voices for this case (1440 files)? It can be added as an option, it's no problem...

Yes I have.
I can send you if you want, but are in Portuguese.
Here the spoken time is 12PM and 12AM and not 24 hours, but the clocks use the 24h format.
We do not talk on the radio "fifteen and twenty-five" (15:25) to 15:25.
We speak in Brazil "three and twenty- five" (3:25pm) to 15:25 .
I will try to explain!

To 12:25am, there is 0025.mp3 file, saying midnight and twenty-five.
To 12:25pm, there is the file 1225.mp3, saying noon and twenty-five.

As for the other hours, we say the same speech, only changes the file name.

Example - 0125.mp3 and 1325.mp3
We say - "one and twenty-five".

So we recorded lines from 00:00 to 24:59, then the lines from 01:00 to 11:59, copied and renamed, and will file for the afternoon, from 13:00 to 23:59.
I do not know if I was clear.
But programs here, give us the option of using the format 12PM or 24 hours, it uses up 1259.mp3 0000.mp3 files.
Thus, no files recorded in 1440, only 780 - 0000.mp3 to 1259.mp3.
I do not know if I was clear.
I can not explain it in English!
Sorry.
But if you want, I can send the files.

Best regards.

djsoft said:
raphaelomoreira said:
Do you have a set of voices for this case (1440 files)? It can be added as an option, it's no problem...

Small problem with the API:
The command "trackinfo", returns the length of the song without taking into account the trimming of silence (differs on the time between playlist and api)

raphaelomoreira said:
Yes I have.
I can send you if you want, but are in Portuguese.
Here the spoken time is 12PM and 12AM and not 24 hours, but the clocks use the 24h format.
We do not talk on the radio "fifteen and twenty-five" (15:25) to 15:25.
We speak in Brazil "three and twenty- five" (3:25pm) to 15:25 .
OK, thanks for the information. I think it will be added in one of the future versions, it's in our development queue.

nelson c said:
Small problem with the API:
The command "trackinfo", returns the length of the song without taking into account the trimming of silence (differs on the time between playlist and api)
Thanks for reporting!

RadioBOSS 5.3.0.0 release candidate
  • Fixed bug in "Do not play two or more tracks of this type" feature
  • Stream archive: fixed AAC+ mono recording
  • Improved Podcast support
  • %listeners variable work in track title templates for broadcasting
  • "?yy" macro added to the scheduler
  • Multiple commands for event - window redesigned
  • Fixed minor bugs in Track List feature
  • Fixed minor UI bugs
  • Fixed bug in the getfile command
Download: http://dl.djsoft.net/beta/radioboss_beta_5.3.0.0.exe

Big thanks to everyone who reported bugs or gave suggestions!

nelson c said:
problem when close the program (in the previous version).
appeared this
Please click Details and then send the bug report (if it happens again).

hey great beta update

is it possible to schedule playlist and music to the top of the hour ready for the news to come in rather than cut in the middle or beginning of the songs

cheers

The Help is not updated.
Now "Perform an action" has another functions.
For generating automated playlists there is "Generate a playlist".

wireradio said:
is it possible to schedule playlist and music to the top of the hour ready for the news to come in rather than cut in the middle or beginning of the songs
Currently RadioBOSS can't generate exact duration lists. You can use the sweepers (in scheduler) to avoid song interruption.

pety said:
The Help is not updated.
Now "Perform an action" has another functions.
For generating automated playlists there is "Generate a playlist".
Sorry, the updated user manual was not included in this release by our mistake. Will be in the next update. There were some changes and new features added in scheduler wizard to make it easier and more convenient to use. 

hi i tried adding sweepers but then they cut the songs in the same way is exact duration somthing ur working on

djsoft said:
wireradio said:
Currently RadioBOSS can't generate exact duration lists. You can use the sweepers (in scheduler) to avoid song interruption.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back