RadioBOSS 5.3 [beta]

Status
Not open for further replies.
djsoft said:
djok said:
remember what the automated sweeper in music , that's what's missing , sweeper amid cansiones , and is automatic for not having to always precionandolos that we want.
It is a very important obsion to the middle of songs, the program remember my frequency or station.
and my idea is that you always inserted automatically
because the function that exists now requires me to be present to put pisadores.
it is in all playlists. I translated it with google , sorry for any errors
I'm, afraid I didn't understand this request... Looks like Google Translate didn't do its job good this time.

Refers to insert sweeper on the intro of the songs automatically, to announce the name of the station, the frequency, etc.
There are some spelling errors, so few words were in Spanish

nelson c said:
Refers to insert sweeper on the intro of the songs automatically, to announce the name of the station, the frequency, etc.
There are some spelling errors, so few words were in Spanish
Should playlist generator do it, or RadioBOSS?

In RadioBOSS.
We need something similiar to Jazler.
Here attached a post I did on this topic
http://www.djsoft.net/smf/index.php/topic,3326.msg12210.html#msg12210

Attachments

• jazler.png
    jazler.png
    425.3 KB · Views: 944
LineIN 2 doesn't work.
I think I made right settings. I have two LineIN (two sound cards). From one I rebroadcast a local radio station and from the other one I rebroadcast another radio station.

Unfortunately when I add an event from playlist (INPUT 2) to play it at specific time RadioBOSS loads the playlist with INPUT 2, but it playes it from INPUT 1 (LineIN1).

RadioBOSS works with only one input?

djsoft said:
pety said:
Current Track not Highlighted
It's OK on the screenshot (the current track is bold). Or did you mean highlight the track under mouse cursor? If so, check in the setting what color is set for highlight.
Dmitriy
In all RB version the track wich is playing is bolded and highlighted too.
In current beta version track is not highlighted when track is playing. That produce a lot of confusion.

nelson c said:
In RadioBOSS.
We need something similiar to Jazler.
Here attached a post I did on this topic
http://www.djsoft.net/smf/index.php/topic,3326.msg12210.html#msg12210
OK, got it. This feature is on the queue to be developed. Will be in RadioBOSS 5.4, or maybe earlier.

pety said:
LineIN 2 doesn't work.
I think I made right settings. I have two LineIN (two sound cards). From one I rebroadcast a local radio station and from the other one I rebroadcast another radio station.

Unfortunately when I add an event from playlist (INPUT 2) to play it at specific time RadioBOSS loads the playlist with INPUT 2, but it playes it from INPUT 1 (LineIN1).
It could be a bug. The whole MIC and Line.In stuff was rewritten in this version, and it looks like it's introduced some bugs. This should be fixed in the next update.

pety said:
In current beta version track is not highlighted when track is playing. That produce a lot of confusion.
Yes, it was changed. Now it does not move the selection to the playing track, it only makes it bold, while leaving the selection where it was. This fixes some of the problems all previous versions had:
  • if you were selecting multiple tracks to do something with them, the selection was reset when new track started
  • when you right-click on the playlist item to e.g. call a Track Tool or do anything else, if a new track was started while the menu was visible, the operation was performed on started track (not the one you right-clicked on)

djsoft said:
pety said:
Yes, it was changed. Now it does not move the selection to the playing track, it only makes it bold, while leaving the selection where it was. This fixes some of the problems all previous versions had:
  • if you were selecting multiple tracks to do something with them, the selection was reset when new track started
  • when you right-click on the playlist item to e.g. call a Track Tool or do anything else, if a new track was started while the menu was visible, the operation was performed on started track (not the one you right-clicked on)
Is possible to make font larger? Becouse even it is bold it is difficult to observe it. So, bold and larger when track is playing? Is that possible? It will be great.

pety said:
Is possible to make font larger? Becouse even it is bold it is difficult to observe it. So, bold and larger when track is playing? Is that possible? It will be great.
Several options will be added to control how the current track is outlined in the playlist. This should happen really soon :)

djsoft said:
pety said:
Several options will be added to control how the current track is outlined in the playlist. This should happen really soon :)
Thanks a lot!  :)

For the database engine .. thanks for the explanation .

I thought it will be something bad as idea but it looks not bad . Separate engine (only if needed) is a good choice. Which means RB will continue to be Stand alone as is now. Just improvement for those who want.
Thanks again.

klinsoft said:
I thought it will be something bad as idea but it looks not bad . Separate engine (only if needed) is a good choice. Which means RB will continue to be Stand alone as is now. Just improvement for those who want.
RadioBOSS will never require installation of anything else (e.g. a database engine) to operate.

I saw that during the execution of a schedule, suddenly cancels the entire playlist that remains empty. I noticed also that just delete a song or a component of the playlist, and it is empty again, it will erase everything. Maybe it only happens to me but I would rendorelo public to you to understand if and 'a program bug or just my problem.

Briefly, just make small changes to the playlist during running and everything is cleared suddenly, it happened to me two times, creating hardships the program of the Radio

I also saw that next to each command on Track Tools window is closed and reopened with the next song, very slow operation makes it difficult to jump, two song to go to change the third. It would be better to be able to scroll through the songs without closing the window Track tool at each step of the song.

I confirm during a playlist running on the scheduler, the time signal is added, after the execution of the time signal, the playlist is empty, and this' success now as I write, this forces me to reinstall the previous version.

Bensisko said:
I saw that during the execution of a schedule, suddenly cancels the entire playlist that remains empty. I noticed also that just delete a song or a component of the playlist, and it is empty again, it will erase everything. Maybe it only happens to me but I would rendorelo public to you to understand if and 'a program bug or just my problem.

Briefly, just make small changes to the playlist during running and everything is cleared suddenly, it happened to me two times, creating hardships the program of the Radio
Can you please show a screenshot of an event which clears the playlist?

Bensisko said:
I also saw that next to each command on Track Tools window is closed and reopened with the next song, very slow operation makes it difficult to jump, two song to go to change the third. It would be better to be able to scroll through the songs without closing the window Track tool at each step of the song.
Yes, this is how it works now. If you need to jump from first track to 3rd, it will be easier to edit first track, click OK and then call Track Tool for the third track (from the playlist). The next/prev buttons are suitable for sequential edits.

Bensisko said:
I confirm during a playlist running on the scheduler, the time signal is added, after the execution of the time signal, the playlist is empty, and this' success now as I write, this forces me to reinstall the previous version.
Can you please make screenshots: before time signal is started and when it's started and playing?

RadioBOSS 5.2.9.1 beta
  • Fixed track selection error in the playlist
  • Fixed an error when some URL's did not play
  • Fixed Track Tool and Segue Editor bugs
  • Fixed lots of other errors
Download: http://dl.djsoft.net/beta/radioboss_beta_5.2.9.1.exe

djsoft said:
Bensisko said:

Can you please show a screenshot of an event which clears the playlist?

Bensisko said:
Yes, this is how it works now. If you need to jump from first track to 3rd, it will be easier to edit first track, click OK and then call Track Tool for the third track (from the playlist). The next/prev buttons are suitable for sequential edits.

Bensisko said:
Can you please make screenshots: before time signal is started and when it's started and playing?

Excuse me wonder why my mistake, the playlist is emptied because 'I accidentally activated the check on Clear my list, in the schedule of the time signal, but yesterday I had checked and I had not noticed, I apologize again, because this was my false problem.

Bensisko said:
Excuse me wonder why my mistake, the playlist is emptied because 'I accidentally activated the check on Clear my list, in the schedule of the time signal, but yesterday I had checked and I had not noticed, I apologize again, because this was my false problem.
Thanks for information - I'm glad the solution was found :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back