28.2 KB · Views: 488
nelson c said:
djsoft said:
nelson c said:
Hello Dmitry, other bug:

Stream Archive does not work.
Did you change any of its settings?
I tried several configurations and any works
The bug does not reproduce here... Please try reinstalling RadioBOSS, probably some files got corrupted and therefore Stream Archive doesn't work.

djsoft said:
nelson c said:
djsoft said:
nelson c said:
Hello Dmitry, other bug:

Stream Archive does not work.
Did you change any of its settings?
I tried several configurations and any works
The bug does not reproduce here... Please try reinstalling RadioBOSS, probably some files got corrupted and therefore Stream Archive doesn't work.

I guess it was.
RB 5.4.3 install and now works well.

Very annoying:

I have my user password protected.

When I enter the wrong password the message "Incorrect Password" but not erased the key field, you must delete it manually.
bone be wanting to do a "Clear" on the Edit password

nelson c said:
I have my user password protected.

When I enter the wrong password the message "Incorrect Password" but not erased the key field, you must delete it manually.
bone be wanting to do a "Clear" on the Edit password
Noted - will be improved in the next update.

Hello Dmitry, here two problems:
- I reappeared bug "Range check error" with the MakeLibrary command when a large library is used
-When you use the "Add to play queue" if you are working in another tab when a track that is in the tail begins, RB changes to the list Tab air.

Attachments

• bugreport.txt
    43.5 KB · Views: 361
New bug report.
RB was minimized playing music.
any event will not run nor the reproduction stopped.
Just this error appeared.

The program does not freeze at any time.

Attachments

• bugreport.txt
    42.9 KB · Views: 369
nelson c said:
Hello Dmitry, here two problems:
- I reappeared bug "Range check error" with the MakeLibrary command when a large library is used
-When you use the "Add to play queue" if you are working in another tab when a track that is in the tail begins, RB changes to the list Tab air.
Thank you for the bug reports - will be fixed in the next update.

nelson c said:
New bug report.

The bugreport attached is the second exception, and, unfortunately, it doesn't give enough informaition on what happened. Please click Settings->Open Settings folder, and send us all the bugreport_*.txt files - maybe other reports will provide more information.

djsoft said:
nelson c said:
New bug report.

The bugreport attached is the second exception, and, unfortunately, it doesn't give enough informaition on what happened. Please click Settings->Open Settings folder, and send us all the bugreport_*.txt files - maybe other reports will provide more information.
Ok, Here attached this files.

Attachments

• Desktop.rar
    39.1 KB · Views: 364
Thank you! It still seems unclear why it had hanged... From the bugreport it's write operation on the disk that took more than 20 seconds and triggered the "freeze" check.

djsoft said:
Thank you! It still seems unclear why it had hanged... From the bugreport it's write operation on the disk that took more than 20 seconds and triggered the "freeze" check.
you can not know the time when I happened this from the bug report no ?.
Maybe then you can find the cause in the log file

The bug report has information on when the freeze was detected (2016-02-28, 16:26:33), but it doesn't help much :)

It's strange. According to the log at this time I did not start any new track.

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    109.5 KB · Views: 496
nelson c said:
It's strange. According to the log at this time I did not start any new track.
From the report it seems that it didn't completely froze. The bugreport means that UI stopped responding for at least 20 seconds. It looks like it "unfroze" after that, but the report window remained.

It "froze" when it was writing the current playback position (for the "resume playback" option). It can indicate faulty disk drive, or that antivirus blocked the write operation.

djsoft said:
nelson c said:
This is very strange. Now it seems to be working well (without restarting the program).
When I wrote the post did not work at all, he had made a screenshot, but deleted it because I thought it was not necessary.

When it happens again I'll upload a screenshot.
Please let me know if you have more information about the issue. To fix this, the following information is needed: a screenshot and, when it stops appearing, does it happen permamently, or if you start another track, the bar appears again?
I just realized that is not working at all.

At this time he was running an event.
Then add a track manually (containing Intro) and also appeared bar

After restarting the program returned to work. (He returned to play the same track that was playing when I was closed. And the bar was shown correctly)

Attachments

• Intro.png
    Intro.png
    17.4 KB · Views: 455
  • 2.png
    2.png
    16.8 KB · Views: 475
Access violation at address 02C66BC6 in module 'radioboss_taglib.dll'. Read of address 00000008.

Tried to delete Title from the "under playlist" and write the right one ( old was some chinese or japanese symbols)
Then got this error.

Bug in Sigue Editor:
As you can see in the attached configuration:
The mixing point is before the FadeOut.

However, RB starts with the next track near the end of the fadeout.

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    58.3 KB · Views: 482
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back