RadioBOSS 5.4 [beta]

Status
Not open for further replies.
RadioBOSS 5.4.0.3 beta

Changes:
  • Nowplaying post-processing (textconversion.txt file in settings folder)
  • Import categories from another preset in Playlist Generator Pro
  • AdScheduler: improved sweeper selection and new configuration options added to control sweeper usage
  • Fixed multi-channel assignment on some sound cards
  • Several UI issues were fixed
  • Fixed a bug in Tag Editor
  • Signafacantly improved Track List performance and track selection quality
  • Fixed some high-DPI related issues
  • Fixed Mute for monitor sound card
  • Minor bugs fixed

Download: http://dl.djsoft.net/beta/radioboss_beta_5.4.0.3.exe

I just upgraded to Windows 10's main computer radio.
No moment in which control volume change of venue. (See attached) After restarting the program was located correctly

(Version 5.4.0.3)

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    10.2 KB · Views: 478
Another small problem.
After putting the theme "Windows 10" the bold of the countdown timer is removed.
No way to leave it as before. (For more than set the default theme)

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    5.2 KB · Views: 488
nelson c said:
I just upgraded to Windows 10's main computer radio.
No moment in which control volume change of venue. (See attached) After restarting the program was located correctly
Thanks for reporting!

nelson c said:
Another small problem.
After putting the theme "Windows 10" the bold of the countdown timer is removed.
No way to leave it as before. (For more than set the default theme)
Thanks, the Windows 10 theme will be checked. For now, you can change it in Settings->View->Style - Countdown clock font.

Dmitry. there were improvements in streaming from version 5.4.0.2?

There was a bug:
I had the buffer in 50 seconds.
When deactivated the internet connection, immediately continued with the next track (without waiting for the buffer is empty).

I did not have time to report it before. Now I'm repeating the test with 5.4.0.3 (on another computer) and this does not happen. (Works perfect)

You can confirm if I change something in the code? if not modify anything, I will test on the same computer to rule out any problems.

Just repeat the test on the PC that had problems and still happening.

The pretend cuts disabling the network card.

The machine connected by WiFi still playing when I turn off the WiFi plate until the buffer is emptied. (The time that I have seteado about 50 seconds)

The other machine wired network continues immediately with the next track. (when manually disable the network card from Windows)

Perhaps this behavior is "good" because it runs out of network card. But I want to be ruled out by RB problem. The buffer is very useful because in case of a micro cut internet (very common here) continues to play without problems.
If cut to the minimum Internet RB discards the buffer and continues with another track, this is a problem.

Hello Dmitry.
Here Bug:

-I'm listening very distortion tracks that belong to a file type with +5 dB amplification.

The overall output is at -5 dB so in audio bars never go 0 dB. Although this sounds very distorted sound. If under the overall gain to -15 hear all lower, but the distortion persists.

Obviously the problem is when amplification is applied to a file type.

RB 5.3 sounded good.
Examples attached. (Set them in a file type with amplification +5 dB)

Attachments

• Rock 1.mp3
    368 KB · Views: 368
nelson c said:
Hello Dmitry.
Here Bug...
The track was recorded after RadioBOSS played it?
Or the file "Rock 1.mp3" is the original?

If it is original, it is an original distorted track:

Dst2.jpg

nelson c said:
Yes, now it detects network disconnect and drops the stream immediately after disconnect is detected.

nelson c said:
Perhaps this behavior is "good" because it runs out of network card. But I want to be ruled out by RB problem. The buffer is very useful because in case of a micro cut internet (very common here) continues to play without problems.
If cut to the minimum Internet RB discards the buffer and continues with another track, this is a problem.
When a stream is disconnected, then RadioBOSS will have to reconnect anyway. Now it just detects the fact of a dead stream faster than before.

Bensisko said:
The last version 5.4.0.3 is impossible selection italian language because not exist.
Thank's
Yes, the Italian translation was removed temporarily, as it was outdated. Other translations that were not updated since RadioBOSS 5.1 - were removed, too.

pety said:
nelson c said:
Hello Dmitry.
Here Bug...
The track was recorded after RadioBOSS played it?
Or the file "Rock 1.mp3" is the original?

If it is original, it is an original distorted track:

Dst2.jpg

It's the original.
The problem is right file.

Sorry...

small bug when songs are dragged from the search. (under the current track)
The filename is inserted

Attachments

• Titulo.png
    Titulo.png
    63.8 KB · Views: 464
There is an error in Main Playlist.
RadioBOSS does not calculate the time (in real time) when add a new track in main playlist.
In that moment Line.IN was playing.

Serious_BUG.jpg

The same thing for ordinary track:

Serious_BUG2.jpg

Unfortunately the behaviour is the same for the other playlists (playable or non-playable):
So, i have to uninstall it...

Serious_BUG3.jpg

There is a small problem with "no repeat two files of the same file type."

When a file is in between two tracks (and that file does not exist) this configuration is ignored.
RB 5.3 worked fine

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    20.9 KB · Views: 468
pety, nelson c thank you very much for reporting those problems (next track title and incorrect playlist time calculation). It's essentially the same bug - will be fixed in the next update.

nelson c said:
When a file is in between two tracks (and that file does not exist) this configuration is ignored.
RB 5.3 worked fine
Thanks for reporting this one!

djsoft said:
nelson c said:
Yes, now it detects network disconnect and drops the stream immediately after disconnect is detected.

nelson c said:
When a stream is disconnected, then RadioBOSS will have to reconnect anyway. Now it just detects the fact of a dead stream faster than before.
Make new testing.
All satisfactory. RadioBOSS streaming is working perfect.  :D

Need new beta with the latest solved issues. Becouse only in live (24/24) I can discover hidden bugs.

RadioBOSS 5.4.0.4 beta

Changes:
  • Updated translation files
  • Updated user manual
  • Fixed bugs

Download: http://dl.djsoft.net/beta/radioboss_beta_5.4.0.4.exe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back