RadioBOSS 5.5 [beta]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Without going off topic - as nelson c has said, being able to trigger events by api rather than schedule woukd be a great feature to have!

nelson c said:
I'm testing with shoutcast V2.
I have the error "socket error # 11001host not found".
in the field stream id have "1" (the number of shoutcast stream)
When typing that ip and server browser entry correctly to the web server
The password that I use is that of the server administrator or RadioCaster which use to connect to the server?
The "host not found" usually message means that the server or port is specified incorrectly. Also, you should try using the source password (in some cases, admin password should work too). Can you send a screenshot of your stats relay settings?

nelson c said:
If I use the option "generate lists of reproduction for lists empty", the block whole should contain a sweepers of the duration of the block advertising. Currently no advertising lists are empty.
Can you please provide more information about it?

nelson c said:
Assign Type for ads; check if two or more consecutive ads have the same type
It is a feature very useful. But I think that the name not is very clear. Maybe would be better "category of ads"
It sounds OK in English :) I'm not sure if the Category is better naming. We should wait for other opinions on the matter.

nelson c said:
Something else: view and edit rating of songs will be add in RB 5.5?
Probably in the later versions...

eddr said:
Without going off topic - as nelson c has said, being able to trigger events by api rather than schedule woukd be a great feature to have!
The complete schedule management API will be released in .1 or .2 version.

djsoft said:
nelson c said:
OK, some ideas: I think should be able to call an events from the Api by any code or the name of the event.
I would like to use this for start blocks of advertising, of way similar to as working them tone DTMF. When you receive a command Api, starts the event that is within the range of 5 minutes.
Yes, identifying av event is a problem. Currently the main method of working with events is to get events list and access them by index. "Name" is not unique identifier, so can't be reliably used.
Yes, I had thought the same mechanism. Would be great if the number of the task never changes. For some automated processes would be more complex having to send a request to the API, read the response and based on that to run a new call to the API to run the event. Instead if it is known that the index never changes, you can omit that step

nelson c said:
Yes, I had thought the same mechanism. Would be great if the number of the task never changes. For some automated processes would be more complex having to send a request to the API, read the response and based on that to run a new call to the API to run the event. Instead if it is known that the index never changes, you can omit that step
There are possible cases when the index can change: new event is added, an event is deleted, another event list loaded. In this case, the reliable way to work is calling up event list and then working with events based on index. Another way we're testing (successfully :) ) now is unique internal event ID. That will never change and it can be used even if the event list is modified.

djsoft said:
nelson c said:
I'm testing with shoutcast V2.
I have the error "socket error # 11001host not found".
in the field stream id have "1" (the number of shoutcast stream)
When typing that ip and server browser entry correctly to the web server
The password that I use is that of the server administrator or RadioCaster which use to connect to the server?
The "host not found" usually message means that the server or port is specified incorrectly. Also, you should try using the source password (in some cases, admin password should work too). Can you send a screenshot of your stats relay settings?
Here attached the screenshots of my configuration.

n a future is possible add a scroll? to view the statistics of the last 24 hs.

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    14.2 KB · Views: 518
  • 2.png
    2.png
    8.9 KB · Views: 500
djsoft said:
nelson c said:
If I use the option "generate lists of reproduction for lists empty", the block whole should contain a sweepers of the duration of the block advertising. Currently no advertising lists are empty.
Can you please provide more information about it?
The case is as follows:
An advertising block is empty (there is no advertising). If you use dtmf tones to replace advertising, upon receipt of the tone is attempting to play a completely empty list, then all commercial header block will be issued. (and it shouldn't).
Then when there is no advertising, and the block has a fixed duration, you need to fill the entire duration of the advertising block with sweeapers. (To impersonate the ADS on the header)

small bug. to change the radiobuton,  combobox always given "Biblioteca"

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    1.6 KB · Views: 471
Bug in the metadata editor:
to confirm a change there is that press two times save. (and the key enter the same,very uncomfortable)

Another mistake: I want to delete the year of song. I get the text, option of duress twice the button Save and the year appears again.

New priority rules: Year
Happens with the configuration of the as (month that, less that). Be omitted?

A doubt:
For example if this enabled priority based on valuation.
If a song of the year: rating 1 = priority - 40
But also this set, increase the priority for tracks of this year to + 40. The priority of this track wax "0"?
then could make increase the priority to + 80 per year? (with what the rest of the rating would be + 40)

Dmitriy, today I will install RB 5.5 Beta in LIVE (ON AIR PC).
I am very pleased about Genre Editable List and I will test it hard.
I've seen that Filters in PGPro contain Genre filter criteria which is great.

Important question. Will you add custom fields in Tag Editor from Library?
Right now Genre meets all my expectations. If I'll start to categorise my tracks with Genre too, If Custom fields will be inserted, maybe I will have to reconsider entire schema of track categorisations.

Which is different {Playlist Layout} by {UI Layout} ?
If I denny USER  to access{Playlist Layout} what he cannot do exactly?

nelson c said:
Here attached the screenshots of my configuration.
The server should be specified without the "http://", leave only the hostname and port.

nelson c said:
n a future is possible add a scroll? to view the statistics of the last 24 hs.
Yes, this is planned, I'm not sure if the feature will be ready in full for this version.

nelson c said:
The case is as follows:
An advertising block is empty (there is no advertising). If you use dtmf tones to replace advertising, upon receipt of the tone is attempting to play a completely empty list, then all commercial header block will be issued. (and it shouldn't).
Then when there is no advertising, and the block has a fixed duration, you need to fill the entire duration of the advertising block with sweeapers. (To impersonate the ADS on the header)
So you need sweepers to be added to empty blocks as well?

nelson c said:
small bug. to change the radiobuton,  combobox always given "Biblioteca"
Yes, this change is planned for the next update, the button will be renamed according to the actual selection.

nelson c said:
Bug in the metadata editor:
to confirm a change there is that press two times save. (and the key enter the same,very uncomfortable)

Another mistake: I want to delete the year of song. I get the text, option of duress twice the button Save and the year appears again.
That's strange. Can you please send the file for which the tag editor requires double-save (and can't remove the year) to support@djsoft.net ?

nelson c said:
New priority rules: Year
Happens with the configuration of the as (month that, less that). Be omitted?
It only considers the year. It is rare when songs have month or full date specified...

nelson c said:
For example if this enabled priority based on valuation.
If a song of the year: rating 1 = priority - 40
But also this set, increase the priority for tracks of this year to + 40. The priority of this track wax "0"?
then could make increase the priority to + 80 per year? (with what the rest of the rating would be + 40)
All rating rules are added together and then the value is capped to be within 0-100 range. When priority is zero, the track is excluded from the generated playlist.

pety said:
I've seen that Filters in PGPro contain Genre filter criteria which is great.
Yes. While user manual is not ready yet: you can specify multiple genres in the filter, like rock,metal,hard rock.

pety said:
Important question. Will you add custom fields in Tag Editor from Library?
Right now Genre meets all my expectations. If I'll start to categorise my tracks with Genre too, If Custom fields will be inserted, maybe I will have to reconsider entire schema of track categorisations.
Custom fields are planned, but this feature is too global (needs lots of design changes and heavy testing), and while it was originally planned for this version (5.5), now it's moved forward to version 5.6.

pety said:
Which is different {Playlist Layout} by {UI Layout} ?
If I denny USER  to access{Playlist Layout} what he cannot do exactly?
The Playlist layout only controls is the user can move, resize or click columns in the playlist. UI layout controls if the user can move UI elements (resize work areas etc).

djsoft said:
nelson c said:
The case is as follows:
So you need sweepers to be added to empty blocks as well?
Exact  :)

Another bug:
sometimes disappear data of the current track from the list. (I'm using queuque mode). Display correctly until the track began to play. (happen sometimes)

Attachments

• 3.png
    3.png
    96.8 KB · Views: 502
  • 2.png
    2.png
    29.8 KB · Views: 492
Problem with the intro bar continues to occur. (Do not be seen)
Sometimes works and then stops working. I can still not give me that is what triggers it to work or not

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    31.2 KB · Views: 467
I'm testing the feature to increase the priority for tracks of this year. However I do not feel that is working. There are few songs of this year generated lists.

Attachments

• Sin t?tulo.png
    Sin t?tulo.png
    18.2 KB · Views: 462
I would like some new form to change the rating of the songs. I spend many hours per day doing this and the current mode is not very comfortable. (Menu popup)

Create a shortcut in the keyboard would be great. for example on the track selected in the list, keys shift + keys left or right to up or down the rating.

If this can be added in RadioBOSS 5.5 it would be great

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back